Chapter 7

You walked quietly over to the blonde, taking a seat on the opposite end of the step he was sitting on. He was watching the battle between Arthur, Alfred, and Gilbert, and you focused your attention on them as well. The two blondes had teamed up, Arthur using the pot he had taken from Gilbert as a shield from the German's attacks while Alfred took offense, throwing pillows and remotes and anything in his reach at the laughing silver haired man.

You looked back to the blonde beside you, and he turned and gave you a smirk. "Should vhe stop zhem?" he asked, and you cast a sideways glance at the fighting trio and shook your head while trying not to laugh. He chuckled, turning back to them. Gilbert seemed to be losing to the blonde duo, the remotes Alfred had seized pelting him like bullets. They were pushing him farther and farther to the door, trying to corner him.

As Alfred and Arthur herded him toward the exit, he suddenly darted sideways and grabbed your arm, throwing you in front of him. You yelped as as an Xbox remote came into contact with your face, the pain bringing fresh tears to your eyes.

The blondes stopped their assault instantly as they realized what had happened. Ludwig stood up abruptly. "Vhat zhe fahk is wrong vhith you, Gil!?" He roared, marching up next to Arthur and Alfred. An obnoxious voice rang from behind you. "Oh come on, (y/n) ist fine! it looks i vhon, anyway!"

You put a hand softly to your cheek, hissing a little at the pain. Arthur's eyes widened, and he marched up to Gilbert, abruptly pushing him toward the door. "She is obviously not fine! Why the hell did you do that!?" He said, opening the door and pushing the silver hair out. "Leave!" The door slammed, making you jump slightly. Arthur came back into view, coming up to you calmly. "Now," he said, ushering you towards the couch, "Lets see what he did to you." Alfred and Ludwig followed behind, exchanging concerned glances.

He sat you down on the couch, moving your hand away from your face. He gasped slightly, and Ludwig looked over Arthur's shoulder and cursed loudly. "Damn it Gil!" He said, running a hand through his combed blonde hair. "I'll, uh, go get some ice," Alfred mumbled, shuffling away from the scene. "It's okay," you said quietly, "you don't have to. I'm okay" You tried to stand up, only to have Arthur push you back down by the shoulders.

"(y/n) you are obviously not okay." He said, taking the ice from the now returned Alfred and handing it to you. You put it carefully up to your cheek, then stared at your lap somewhat shamefully. "I"m used to it.."

Arthur cupped your chin in his hand, forcing your head up to look at him. "What do you mean you're 'used to it'!?" He said, his eyes filled with worry. Ludwig stepped up behind the British man, narrowing his eyes in concern as he crossed his arms. "Has somevhone been hurting jou, (y/n)?" He said quietly.

There was no way out of this, and you knew it. Focusing your attention on the floor next to Arthur, you said, so quietly is was barely above a whisper, "my mom..."

suspenssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse! sorry guys, i had to :3 at least it's Saturday, so maybe i can have another chapter up by the end of the day. asta la pasta~