Chapter 94

Eventually I will run out of apology videos

but im saving the best for last lmao

this guys funny

im tired and I gotta babysit tonight so this chapter might be rushed idk

  "I'm gonna go wash all the blood off my face." You said as Emil sat up and held his phone to his ear. He nodded, and you left him to talk to his brother as you made your way to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~

   "She broke his ribs!?" Ludwig whisper yelled to the American across the room once you vanished into your room. "You don't have to whisper. Anyway, this kid-" Alfred began, shooting a glare at Richard, who was looking at the muscular German nervously, "Sure as Hell deserved it."

  "What did he do?" The blonde German said, folding his arms. Gilbert wandered into the living room and leaned on the back of the couch Richard sprawled on with a smirk. "This fucker fucking groped her. In the middle of the park." The albino stated. Ludwig's eyes widened, and he looked to the brunette on the couch with disgust. "It's more than that, actually." Alfred cut in, "He's been following her around and stuff. And he did hit her in the head with that stick."

  "Oh yeah..." Gilbert sighed. "Yeah, he claimed he'd 'win her affections'." The American laughed. Ludwig glared at Richard with an intensity. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emil! Where are you?" Tino asked with a tinge of anger, "we've been worried sick!"

  "It's a long story." Emil sighed. "Well, you better start talking!" The Fin exclaimed. The young male could hear Lukas and Mathias in the background, and he swallowed nervously. "Y-You know that kid I've told you about? The one that follows (y/n) everywhere?" He stammered. "What about him?" The older brother asked, some anger leaving his voice. "He, uh... beat me up when I was leaving (y/n)'s house." Emil said quietly.

  "He WHAT!?" Tino screamed. "C-Calm down, " Emil sighed, "I'm okay now. (y/n) found me and took me back to her place, and she knows first aid and stuff."

   "Where is the little twerp who hurt you?" Tino spat into the device. "On (y/n)'s couch with potentially broken ribs." Emil said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Did she do that?" The blonde asked, clearly surprised. "Yep. She's a tiny bit angry at him." The younger of the two said sarcastically, "Anyway, she said she can walk me home because I hurt my leg running away," He continued, which made Tino gasp angrily, "And she offered to help watch Peter if you want her to."

  "One second." Tino sighed, putting his phone on the counter.

~~~~~~~~~

You: Is it okay if I go help Emil watch his younger brother while his brothers go somewhere? Emil hurt his leg so I have to walk him home anyway.

Arthur: Sure, that sounds fun. Be safe.

~~~~~~~~~

  "What happened?" Mathias asked once Tino set down the phone. "Emil got in a fight with that one kid." The Fin sighed. Mathias and Lukas gasped, the latter clenching his fists in anger. "Did he win?" Mathias asked. "Well, when I say fight, I mean it was mostly that kid beating him up." Tino explained, which only made the men more agitated. "Is he okay??" Lukas asked frantically. "Yes, he says (y/n) came and found him and brought him back to where she lives."

  "When is he gonna be back?" Mathias questioned. "That's the thing. He hurt his leg, so (y/n) is going to walk him back anyway, and he said she offered to help watch Peter if we were okay with it." Tino replied. Peter appeared from around the corner with a grin. "Did you say (y/n)'s coming over?" He exclaimed. "Maybe. Would you like her to watch you with Emil while we're gone?" Tino asked the youngest of the brothers. The short blonde nodded and jumped up and down excitedly. "Yeah! Is she gonna bring her Ukulele?" He asked. 

  Tino picked up the phone again with a small smile. 

~~~~~~~~

  "Peter wants to know if she'll bring her ukulele." Tino stated, back to his cheery tone. "One sec, i'll ask." Emil said, putting the phone on his chest. "(y/n)?" He called gently. Several thumps down the hall were heard as you raced back to your room. "Yeah? You okay?" You asked, a blood soaked paper towel held to your head. "Peter wants to know if you're bringing your ukulele." Emil smiled. You smiled back and replied, "If he wants me to. We can leave in like 5 minutes to take you back after I am not covered in blood and Rich leaves." before leaving the room  once again. "She says yes and that we can leave in a few minutes." He said into the phone. "Okay. Sure, if she wants to come hang out she can." Tino said.

~~~~~~~~~

 "I'm gonna go help Emil watch Peter." You said as you jogged down the stairs and grabbed your sneakers, "So you gotta leave, Rich."

  "I already called my brother." He sighed from the couch. As if on cue, a knock came from the door. A tall male was standing there, the same brown hair as Richard on his head above the stern look he gave you. "I'm here for Richard." He stated. You stood to the side and held open the door. "He's in the living room." You said politely as he marched past you angrily. "So this is what you've been doing, when you told Mom you were at the church's youth group!?" He exclaimed. Richard looked at him angrily and spat, "Just help me get up." angrily. The eldest brother sighed and scooped up the younger in one swift motion. "Mom's gonna kill you." He growled before turning to you. "Thanks for whooping his ass." The older brunette said politely. "It was my pleasure." You replied, still holding the door as he wandered through it. "Have a nice day." You called after him before closing the door.

  "You all can leave whenever," You said with a nod to the three men in the living room, "I gotta babysit."

  Emil was sitting on the edge of the bed, his feet on the ground. "You ready?" You asked. He nodded and slowly stood up. "Can you walk?" You said, concern lacing your voice. "let's see." Emil sighed, taking a wobbly few steps forward. "I think I'll get better on the way home." He replied. "Yeah." You smirked, racing over and scooping him up bridal style. "Why must we do this again?" Emil pouted, leaning onto you nonetheless. "Because you'll walk down the stairs too slow. Let's go!" You said determinedly.

Thank you those who joined the stream! I think i'll be doing these every Saturday, be checking back on trashbasket on join.me! I'll be streaming any time I write, but I'll be streaming for sure most Saturdays. We'll have to see if Ballsacks question was answered lmao

anywho, sorry for the filler, but next chapters gonna be a lotta fun. check back on saturday for more inside jokes and shenanigans. Asta la pasta

EDIT: I will be streaming tomorrow starting at 2:30 or 3pm pacific time. Can't wait to see you there!