Chapter 52

"Hey, (y/n)?" Arthur asked as you raced down the stairs. "Yeah?" You asked, grabbing your backpack and tying your shoes. "You should invite Emil over for dinner tonight. We'll get a pizza and a movie and stuff." Your dad smiled. You face turned slightly red and you focusing on making sure you had all your notebooks to hide your blush. He of course noticed this response and held in a laugh. "If he's taking you to a dance, I should at least formally meet him." Arthur continued, "Also Alfred is coming too and his face will be hilarious."

  "...Okay." Yous sighed in defeat, "Bye."

"Have a good day." The Brit smiled as you closed the door and set off for school.

~~~~~~~~

"(y/n) save meeeeeee," Erika groaned, laying her head dramatically onto your legs as you ate lunch under your favorite tree, "I don't wanna go back to class."

  "Why not?" You asked absentmindedly. Homecoming was all you could focus on at the moment. You couldn't tell if Emil wanted to go as friends or not, nor how you felt about either outcome. "Math sucks butt." Erika sighed. "I know, right? I have it before lunch. You're just gonna take notes the whole time." You replied as you ate your sandwich. Emil came running up at that moment, panting and holding his lunch tightly in his hand. "Sorry i'm late." He said as he sat down across from you, "The art teacher wanted to talk to me."

  "it's cool." You smiled. Erika looked from you to Emil and grinned. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." She said as she sat up and walked around the corner. Emil turned red at her remark and looked at you nervously. You blushed a little as well and quickly took a bit of your sandwich. "Tino wants to know what color the dress you'll wear is. Because my tie has to match or something." He said quietly. "I was just gonna wear a black one, unless you have a specific color." You replied. Emil sighed, "Nice. I have a black tie, so they won't try to take me shopping."

  "That's a relief." You smiled. The male smiled back as he opened his lunch. "Oh, I was going to ask..." You mumbled. Emil looked up as he said, "Yeah?"

    "Do you wanna come over for dinner tonight? It's pizza." You questioned nervously. "That sounds cool. I'll text my brothers. One sec..." He said as he took out his phone.

~~~~~~~

Emil: Do we have plans because (y/n) invited me to dinner

Berwald: You should definitely go!  (。◕‿◕。)

Lukas: No, we do not have plans. Have fun with your girlfriend.

 Emil: we are not dating.

Lukas: Yet.

Mathias: Awe! She needs to come over for dinner here sometime!

Berwald: Absolutely! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧