Chapter 18

After a few minutes of sitting against the wall, you were fully aware of your surroundings and were able to control your movements. Francis was rubbing your back soothingly While Toni and Gilbert sat in silence on the other side of you. You put your head in your hands and sighed. "I'm really sorry..." you said quietly. Gilbert turned to look at you as Francis stopped rubbing your back suddenly. "Hey," Gilbert said, "It vasn't jour fault."

When you didn't move, Gilbert cautiously put his arm around your shoulder. You tensed up, and he started to lift his arm away before you relaxed, slowly moving your head out of your hands until it was resting gently on his shoulder. Francis looked over and smiled at Gilbert's look of pure shock on his face. Gilbert was too surprised to move, as you stared at the wall opposite of the room in silence.

"Let's go watch SpongeBob!" Toni said suddenly, breaking the silence. You laughed a little as you stood up with Gilbert and Francis,  following them down the hall. When you got to the living room, Antonio suddenly grabbed your wrist and ran to the couch. "It's my turn to hug (y/n)!" he exclaimed, sitting down next to you and putting an arm around your shoulders. Francis came and sat on the other side of you.

"non, I believe it is mine." He stated, pushing Antonio's arm away and replacing it with his. A strange feeling of déjà vu came over you as Toni pouted and said, "Hey, no fair!" and hugged you too him with both arms. What was it with people and wanting to hug you? Arthur and Alfred's friends were weird. You didn't like being this close to anyone you didn't know that well, but Toni didn't seem like he was going to let go. Sighing, you relaxed a little bit as Antonio put his chin atop your head. Francis glared at Antonio, saying "I get her next time," as he folded his arms and focused on the T.V.

Once the last episode ended, Gilbert jumped up and ran to the Wii. "Let's watch Netflix!" He said, turning it on and grabbing a remote. "What do you want to watch, (y/n)?" he said as Netflix loaded, and Antonio looked at you and laughed a little. You had fallen asleep on him, giving in to his cuddling. Toni tried to move, but in your sleep you suddenly wrapped your arms around his torso and put your head on his shoulder. Francis covered his mouth in an attempt to hide his smile. "This is adorable!" He exclaimed, pulling out his phone. Before Antonio could protest, the French man held up his phone and took a picture. 

   "That's going to Arthur." He snickered. "Hey-!" Toni started, but he was cut off by you nuzzling into his shoulder, and he glanced down at you.  "What the heck do I do??" He whispered as you sighed in your sleep. Gilbert was rolling on the floor, laughing so hard no sound came out. "Stop it!" Toni hissed. Francis got up and silently left the room, an amused grin still plastered on his face. He came back a second later with the blanket from your room and draped it over you and Antonio. "You aren't allowed to move." Francis ordered sternly. "For how long?" Toni sighed. "For forever." Francis smirked. Gilbert stood up, recovered from his fit of laughter. "It's basic law zhat if a kid falls asleep on jou jou can't move. Everyvone knows zhat." He smiled. Francis's phone buzzed against the couch, and when he went over to read it he laughed. 

  "Arthur says good luck to you, Toni." he smirked. Antonio smiled cheekily. "At least I get to hug her for forever!" He exclaimed. Gil walked over to you quietly and put a hand on your forehead. "At least her fever's gone down." He said. You nuzzled Toni's shoulder again, and Gil couldn't help but smile. "She's pretty freaking adorable when she's asleep." He said quietly, and Francis nodded. "If you wake her up, i'll kill both of you." Francis said, smirking at your sleeping form.

 You are going to be so embarrassed when you wake up.

Sorry for a kind of shorter chapter! i'm going through writer's block, erg  :/ if you live in the U.S., happy father's day! if your father is inadequate (not there, abusive, ect.), then Arthur is your dad now! He is proud of you and he would make you breakfast but you could die. Love you guys! asta la pasta~