The End

A flash of grey fur and Madison is thrown off me. I turn to see Kaylee and Madison growling and snarling at each other. Panic forms a ball in my stomach and rises up my throat. They're gonna kill each other!
But before anyone can attack, a loud exploding sound echoes through the room and the pack swarms in, followed by all the vamp prisoners I saved. A grin stretches across my face and I can't help but feel proud of my little... Scratch that, big pack. But the moment was ruined when I heard some one scream
"ATTACK!"
Madison was on me again, snarling and snapping. I saw glimpses of what the others were doing as we fought. Kaylee was going crazy on Niki, who was bleeding from a deep gash on her side and a tear in her ear. The mysterious black wolf and Jasper were after Austin, and the rest of them were fighting vamps. Madison once again, pinned me down and tried to rip out my throat! When her weight was lifted of me and I sprang up. Daniel had Madison pinned under him. She kicked and spit but it was no use. He nodded at me and I ran up, touching my forehead to hers and throwing myself against the wall. But this one wasn't brick. Oh no. This one was steel. And it wasn't coming down without a fight. I kicked and slammed into it with no effect. If that's not working, I started gathering all my memories of Madison, her stupidity, her wits, her strength, and her humor. I gathered it all up and hurled it at the wall with all I had. It only dented, but it was enough for me to slip through and get through to Madison.
"Come on you can fight this."
I'm pulled back to my body when Niki crashes into my side, knocking me over. I don't even have time to growl before Kaylee knocks her off me. And with a flash of red fur, Madison's on her too, helping Kaylee. I have time to celebrate for about five seconds before a vamp latches onto my back. I shift kick him where it hurts. He doubles over and I look down. I'm wearing a silver gown that flows around my ankles and practically glows. My mark burns and my hands start glowing. I place it on top of a vamps head and he screams before disintegrating.
Oh my god I have mind powers.
I do that to about five more vamps before they all run for the door the door and into the night.
The pack gathering around me and howling in victory. Madison stands near the back. Her head low. It's gonna take some convincing to get her to believe that I'm not mad.
Madison
Her head snaps up.
Yes Luna?
How many casualties?
None. Well none from our pack, Niki died, and Austin escaped.
How did Niki die?
She shrugs but I can see her smiling.
It's not funny Madison.
Yes it is.
I roll my eyes but I can't disguise my smile.
We did it! She shouts.
I nod. But in reality we didn't. Austin is still out there, some of the vamps escaped including the boss, and the Firestone pack is far from weakened. But for now, I'll celebrate with my pack and plan our next attack.
The blue eyed black wolf walks up to me and the word my subconscious was yelling at me suddenly becomes clear.
Mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for the rouge! But don't worry. I'll be adding the second book called Luna's quest, to my published works soon. I just need to work on it for a while longer. Thank you so much for reading my book and I hope you hated it... 😂😂😂 jk
stay awesome!!!! PEACE... For now.