Hate is an ugly emotion.

(Luna POV)
That's it! I'm gonna rip their heads off!

Luna we need to be cautious about this.

Screw cautious they took my friend! Your beta! Aren't you mad?!

Lucas looks at me with a sad expression.

We'll get her back!

He just sits there.

We will! I growl.

Do you know how long you were held captive Luna?

I don't know, a week? I growl out.

2 months. 2 months luna. And all he did was put you in a cage. If Madison was telling the truth, if he's controlling her, She can't escape.
And if we go after her, we'll end up just like her, slaves. You need to do what's best for your pack, not your friend.

I'm growling so hard I'm vibrating. How dare he?

Really? I say in a quiet voice. Well you want me to tell you how I felt, when they stabbed me, stole me from my pack and locked me in a cage? My voice rising with every word. Terrified! Sure I put on a show for my captors, growling and threatening, but I was terrified. I only had two thoughts, I'm never going to see my pack again, and I hope they don't come for me. Wanna know why? Because if you found me they would either kill you, or throw you in a CAGE! SO SCREW YOU AND YOUR CAUTIOUSNESS! IF YOU WON'T MAN UP AND HELP YOUR BETA, YOUR MENTOR, YOUR FRIEND! WELL THAT'S JUST FINE! I'LL GO BY MYSELF!

By now I'm screaming.
He stares at me with a shocked expression and I turn and run, I run all the way to my place on the cliff where I met the goddess, maybe she could help me, if she couldn't, I would just have to kill those vampires by myself.