He's Back...Again

"Umpf" I sit up with a shot as I remember what had happened. I look around, we're in the same tiny cave as before, just with one more wolf. Austin stares at me for a moment.
Are you ok?

Am I ok? Is that all you have to say? After all that happened since you "went hunting" I can safely say that no, I'm not ok.

He cringes and backs up a bit.

I'm sorry. He says.

I'm not. I tell him, and walk over to Kaylee who is staring at Austin with wide eyes.

His name is Austin, and don't get to attached, the second this blizzard ends we're going back to the pack.

He can come with us!

No he cannot.

Why? Kaylee whines.

Because back when I was a rouge he left me alone to fend for myself. I thought he was my friend and he abandoned just like my brother.

Kaylee raised her eyebrows at the brother thing but decided to let it go. Smart.

Maybe he's changed.

People don't change Kaylee. They just don't.

I lay down and pretend to sleep. But really I link Madison and tell her everything that's happened to us and leave my mind open so she can track us. I just hope no one else is looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning.

The snowstorm has ended, but we are trapped inside our tiny cave by a pile of snow and the only hope we have left, is that Madison Daniel and Lucas will get here soon to free us.
At least cream wolf told me his name, Jasper.
And he has joined our little pack which is fine by me. The more the merrier. Kaylee really wants me to invited Austin into the pack, but I just can't. I can't because he's gonna leave again and when he does. It will hurt to much. We're obviously not good enough for him, if the way he's avoiding all of us like the plague is any indication, so let him be a rouge. A loner. See if I care.
While I was thinking, I didn't see the pile of snow sliding from the roof and give me an unwanted shower. Kaylee Jasper and Austin fell over themselves laughing, while I was less amused.
Shut up.
I told them which made them laugh harder.
I groaned and hid my head in my paws. Drowning them out.
Hurry up Madison.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later I heard a familiar howl.

Madison?!

I'm here.

Do you see the big pile of snow by the oak tree?

Give me a sec... Yeah I see it.

We're under there. Can you guys dig us out?

Yeah, hold on.

The snow ceiling is powdering down on us and holes are appearing. Eventually a huge hole collapses and we jump out.
Oh I missed you sunlight.

Are you guys ok? Madison asks.

Yeah.

When Austin steps out of the cave Madison growls at him.

I mean you no harm he tells her.

She looks to me.

Can I kill him? She asks.

Feel free.

I said I'm sorry! What else do you want? He asks.

I don't want anything. Bye Austin.

I start walking and after a moment, my pack follows. I don't know where we're going. But I know that we can't stay here at vampire castle.
Who knows? Maybe we'll find a better place to live than our old territory. As long as we get out of this horrible snow.