Expliantions

(Luna POV)I woke up to an empty cave. Madison must have let me sleep in. I sigh and walk over to the river beside our camp. I look at my reflection in the water. The water was moving, so it was hard, but I saw it. The mark. Two crescent moons against a full moon. It was beautiful, but, not me. It was a dream! A stupid dream that I thought was a figment of my imagination! I agreed because I thought it was a dream. I just made the biggest decision of my life! I don't want to be a goddesses champion! I just want to be me. I can't take it anymore. I just can't.  All of a sudden, My mind kind of shuts down. I'm pulled into a vision.

I cannot move. Only I can, but it's not me moving. It's not me running. I can move my eyes though. I look at my reflection in the pond I'm standing behind. I would shudder if I could, because my eyes were no longer hazel. They were a dark, blood red.

Madison!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Austin's POV)
What are you doing? Niki asks.

Trying to link Luna. I don't know why but I think something bad happened.

Niki growled. It's all about her isn't it? She disappears for an hour, and everyone goes crazy. She's left alone for ten minutes and your trying to link her. She's a big girl Austin, she can take care of herself. She's nothing special. She's not better than you, or me.

I growl a little. She's our alpha. She brought us all together and we maybe could survive with out her, but it wouldn't be the same. Nothing would.

Maybe that's a good thing.

How is that a good thing?

Change is good sometimes. Maybe Luna isn't the best wolf for the job.

She slowly walks up to me and I grin.

Maybe we could run the pack, together.

What a great idea. Hey have you ever heard of the Firestone pack?

I start to tell her when...

Running, running hard and fast. Running toward the place where kaylee and Luna were held captive. I try to turn around but my feet don't... Work! I try to stop, scream, howl, SOMETHING! But all I manage is a whimper. Please, help me.

I run past a puddle and see it again, my eyes, dark Crimson. The color of blood. My red fur matching my eyes.

Niki shakes me out of my vision.

Madison?
Ugh the girls in this pack always needed attention.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Daniels POV)

The deer I'm stalking twitches its ears and turns. I freeze, not moving. It waits for a while before turning back around. I prepare myself to attack when something weird happens. It's like I'm being pulled out of my body. Then...

Running through the snow, never stopping. The dark stone building is up ahead, I step in front of a window, my eyes as red as my fur, my body not my own. For the hundredth time I try to run, but I can't. The door swings open and I walk inside. Covered in a blanket of darkness as the door slams behind me.

No!
I howl in fear and anxiety. The deer shoots up and sprints on skinny, weak legs. I let it go.

Madison why?