Let Me Go

(Madison POV)
"I'm gonna kill you!"
We have been walking for ten minutes with Lucas tracking. He's like google maps.
Take a right, oh, oh no wait left, oops never mind it was right!
I'm about to wring his furry neck.
Daniel walks beside me and that calms me a little.
He's doing the best he can, Madison. They dragged Luna and Kaylee all over the place to throw us of their trail.

He's right, it's not like I'm gonna tell him that, but he's right.

I know I'm right.

Hey! Outa my head.

Fine fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The creaky door at the end of the silver room opens and a fit looking man steps inside. He isn't a werewolf, but he's not human. His eyes are blood red. I shudder. Creepy.
Another man steps inside and joins his friend. Same blood red eyes. What are these things?
"So your awake?"
The first one asks.
Let me go.
"I'm afraid I can't do that."
Let me go now and I won't kill you.
They just laugh at that.
All right. But when I get free of this rancid cage I will rip your creepy red eyes out of their sockets and tear you apart limb from limb until there's nothing left.
I say it quietly, dangerously. One of them, the second one, slowly backs away from my snarling figure, right into Kaylee's cage. She latches onto his leg, and when his friend tries to help, I grab his pant leg and he falls to the floor.
He gets up and frees his friend. Giving us odd looks as we laugh hysterically at their faces. With one last hiss they slam the door behind them.

We showed them. Kaylee links.

Heck yeah we did!