The War

(Luna's POV)
I looked up at the vamp with hate in my eyes how dare he?
"You know, Luna, your alpha would be very disappointed in you."
That douche bag isn't my alpha anymore. He means nothing.
"Ah but Luna I can assure you he means something. And so do his orders."
What were his orders?
"To kill you. But I thought I could make it fun, by having your best friend be the one to do it! Clear the room!"
Austin and Niki stay where they are. Some vamps grab the black wolf and he struggles

They want me dead, not you. Don't kill yourself for me.

But that makes him struggle even more, and they have to drag him out. Everyone except the
"Boss" vamp leaves and now it's just me and Madison in the center of the room, with Niki and Austin at the sides and the boss at the front.
"Kill her."
The vamp points to me and Madison lunges, claws stretched out in front of her. I leap to the side to avoid her, and we circle for a minute. I break the circle first, but I lunge for her collar not her throat. She dodges me easily and throws me to the ground. I jump up and we circle again. This goes on for what feels like hours until she makes a mistake, Niki growls and she turns her head. I lock my teeth around her collar and pull. It slips off her head.

Madison stop! I scream in her head.

I'm sorry Luna.

And with those last words, she attacks, leaping up and sinking her teeth into my neck.