The Not so Great Escape

We step out into a long concrete hallway. The walls are disgusting, with moss and mold and dirt covering them. To one side is a dead end, and to the other, a staircase leading up.
Before I go I link Madison.
Madison.
LUNA? WHERE ARE YOU?
I don't know. I will tell you the story later but right now I need help. I'm in a huge building where there are two men with red eyes. I don't know their names but they might be vampires. I'm close to escaping but stay on your guard Madison. We are all in trouble.
I cut off the mind link and lead the wolves up the stair case and into a... Library of sorts.
I look around. Definitely a library. I hear one of them on the phone.
"Yes her fur is white....Her eyes are green... She is hostile and has threatened us... Tomorrow?.. Yes sir... She will be ready... Thank you sir... I won't let you down... Goodbye.
I hear a beep as the phone hands up. I look over to Kaylee and signal she should go to the left, the cream colored wolf the the right, and I would go dead center. We move out. I wander through the maze of books.
"Going somewhere?"
The possible vampire asks.
He's wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. A necklace attached to a key hangs from his neck.
Yes I am. I think it's high time we had a little chat.
"Indeed."
Who says indeed? You must be like... 600.
He charges me and I stand as still as I can. Pretending to be frozen in shock, before leaping over him and causing him to slam into the bookshelf ahead of me.
Before he can get up, I jump on top of him and claw his face, my teeth clamped down on his arm. He throws me off and I land on my feet growling. My muzzle is red with blood and my eyes are glinting with fury. His face is bleeding from multiple scrapes and his arm is gushing blood. His eyes roll back in his head and he slumps over. I run past him to the snarls and growls coming from the left. I get there just in time to see Kaylee and cream colored wolf (he really needs a name). Take down red eyed vampire #2. Normally I would celebrate with them, but we have no time. 'The boss' will be here tomorrow and we need to book it before we end up as furry warm coats for another vamp. We run through the shelves and mazes of books until we find a door. It's locked and we need a key. I shift into my human and run back to the limp body that was red eyed vampire #1. I rip his necklace off and take the key attached to it and open the door. The freezing air and snow hits me like a tidal wave.
We're not in Kansas anymore. Kaylee murmurs.
No we are not.
What are we gonna do now?