Jasper

The men with the red eyes came once a day to give us meat and water. The meat was disgusting and the water was stale but I gulped it down like it was the best thing I have ever tasted. Our wounds were healed, but every morning I would find a sharp, loose wire in my cage and give myself a new one. I kept it shallow so it could heal easy, but I didn't want Mr. Red eyes to give me a new one. To pass time Kaylee and I Tried to guess what they were. We're were stuck between champion of an evil God, or vampire. Either way they wanted us alive for some reason.

A rough scraping noise pulled me out of my daydream as one of the men push a water bowl towards me. I sniffed, like I do everyday. I'm not going to be poisoned or drugged. And drink when I find nothing wrong with it. Start licking my paws and back, it's disgusting but I need this blood off my fur. I use the water to clean off my tongue and do it again and again until I'm completely clean.
Much better.
The red eyes men come back, ignoring Kaylee and me, carrying a cage with a cream colored wolf. The wolf has a gash in his side and is passed out cold.
They turn to leave, but stop and do a double take when they see me.
"You have white fur."
Hmm really? I had no idea.
They ignore my sarcasm and grin at each other.
"We need to call the boss."
They speed out of the room and leave the door open. Wide open. Who ever the boss is, they have very stupid employees. I throw myself at my cage. Using all of my strength to pop it open. Eventually, the side of the cage collapses with a clang! Shocking the sleeping cream wolf awake.
His honey colored eyes look fearful. Kaylee's brown ones look excited.
Let's go. I made a promise to those red eyed scum. And I'm not gonna break it.
I shift and unlock the cages.
I call the big one! I laugh at kaylee's enthusiasm.
Ready or not, red eyes, here we come.