Madison?

We ran hard and fast, our claws skidding on the wooden floor. I knew my mistake the second I started running. I knew that if I didn't react the man would have left me alone. My disguise was on fleek.
But I couldn't change anything now. The necklace flew off my neck and hit the ground with a clang! When the vamps saw my white pelt they ran even faster. Darn you white fur. We sprinted down a hallway with double doors at the end. Please don't be locked! We slammed into the doors and they open with ease, sending us flying into the middle of the room. Right in front of a snarling, red wolf with blood red eyes.

Madison?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madison wait!
She ignored me and bared her teeth, walking slowly towards us.
"Stop."
Madison froze and sat down where she was her eyes the only part of her that moved.
I turned and snarled at the vampire at the end of the hall. He grinned at me as he entered the room.
"Welcome! Alpha of the Selene pack. You must be very tired, All those wolves you saved must have left quite the effect."
I really wanted to kill this man.
"Aww don't be like that! I was just being nice!"
Was kidnapping my beta 'just being nice' as well?
"Well... No. But that wasn't all me. You see I have a lot of friends. I believe you know two of them!" He said in a giddy voice. "Come on in guys!"
Two wolves saunter into the room, the door slamming behind them. The first thing I notice is that they don't have red eyes. The second thing I notice is their eyes are green and grey. Time seems to slow down as I realize that two of my pack members are working with the vampires... With Firestone.
TRAITORS! I lunge at them but the blue eyed wolf steps in front of me.
Now is not the time Luna. We will not win if we fight them now.
I lunge at him instead. Something snapped inside of me. All I want to do is rip something or someone to pieces. He dodges me easily and steps in my way again.
Luna.
That stops me.
How will attacking them help your friend?
He's right I need to focus. But wait... If Austin and Niki are here... Where is the pack?
I look over my shoulder at Madison, who is staring at me with eyes the color of blood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~