Niki

(Niki ^)

(Niki ^)

(Luna POV)
We sat and wait for a few minutes before we saw him. His eyes widened slightly at the sight of us, but he kept walking towards us with purpose. Daniel, Lucas, and Jasper growl.
Shhhh!
I warn them through the link, they shut up.
Austin walks up looks at all of us for a moment.

I see you started a pack.

I see that you have no friends.

Ouch.

I can hear Kaylee and Madison yelling ooooooooooooooooh! Through our link.

Why are you following me?

Well, like you said I have no friends. Need a +1?

No

Are you sure? Your pack is pretty small.

Says the rouge. At least I have a pack.

I want to spit. This guy has the nerve to walk up to me and insult my pack.

He looks me in the eye and for a second I forget I'm mad... Then Madison nudges my shoulder and I realize I should be angry.

If you don't let me join I'll just follow you.

Jasper, Lucas, Daniel, Kaylee and Madison all took a protective step forward and I grinned. They had my back on this.

What do you think guys? Should he stay or do we run him off.

Everyone except Madison said he should stay, but I needed my beta to be on board with this.

Madison?

Ok he can stay, but one wrong move and he'll be leaving the pack with a few less body parts than he came with. And in case you don't understand, next time he shifts, the poor thing will find that he's been fixed.

Deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We once again started walking. The sun was going down and it was a full moon tonight. This was bad. On full moons rouges loved to attack anyone and anything. But we could take em'. We stared to look for a place to sleep for the night when we heard it.

Crunch-crunch Crunch-crunch.

Humans. I warned my pack and gave them instructions.
Kaylee take Daniel and Jasper around to the left and circle back. I'm counting on you delta.
She nods and runs off.
Madison, you take Lucas and circle to the right. Me and Austin will meet them head on.
Go now!
We run through the thick underbrush toward the sound.
Remember guys. This is not an attack. We are here to observe only.
We all keep to the shadows, running under bushes and behind trees. A grey wolf runs past us towards our den and we take cover under a bush.
"She went that way!"
"Oh we're gonna have a new rug for our cabin soon!"
"She's not big enough, we should hang her head on the wall."
Oh heck no.
I change my mind guys this is an attack. But no blood should be shed. Strike fast and get their guns from them. Wait for my signal.
I shift and run out in front of the men.
"Please help me! Their chasing me!"
They lift their guns and aim towards the woods.
"Who?"
"The wolves! There's a pack of them! Please help me." I'm fake crying now. They lift they're guns all the way up.
Now!
Madison and Jasper run and leap up, grabbing the shot guns from the men and taking off. Jasper drops his, but the men have weak eyesight and don't notice. They turn to me, expecting to see a frightened girl. Instead they see a very big very angry white wolf running at them. They take off into the woods screaming.
Wimps.