Goners

(Madison's POV)
"Where are they?!"
"I don't know!"
"Oh so you suddenly appear on our territory, all alone, run from me when I tell you Luna's name, and then just sign up to be omega? No your planning something. And if I have to stand here for a week without food or water I will."
"I care about her!"
"Why?!"
"Because she's my sister!"
I stare at him in shock for a few moments.
"Your lying!"
"Oh really? Why would I lie? I have nothing to gain from telling you that. We had the same father."
I start laughing.
"What?"
"Your name is Lucas!" I say in between giggles I'm slap happy.
"How is that funny?"
"Luke, I am your father."
"Oh come on!"

You need to calm down. I tell myself.
Luna and Kaylee are in danger.

"If your her brother, why did she punch you?"
"I'll let her tell you that story, when we stop playing 20 questions and look for her that is!"
He's right we need to move. Now.
"PACK THE BAGS!" I shout at Daniel who is all the way on the other side of camp. He gives me a thumbs up.
Don't worry Kaylee and Luna. We're coming for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Luna POV)
Kaylee?
Where am I? The last thing I remember was hunting with Kaylee and then, they came at us. They must have knocked us out.
I hate rouges.
Kaylee groaned through our mind link.
I try to send a link to Madison but I... Can't. They coated the walls in silver.
Kaylee informs me.
Ugh. Silver doesn't burn us, like most books say, but it does block our mind powers. Whoever these people were, they knew their werewolves. I tried to sit up, but wince as the gash in my side rips open.
They stabbed us so we would be to wounded to fight back.
You have one too?
Yes.
I growled and tried again, to sit up. I opened my eyes and looked around. The first thing I notice are the steel metal bars. They put me in a cage. The next thing I notice, is the cage across from mine.
Kaylee!
Her fur is matted with red. She's covered in blood.
Don't worry. It's not all mine.
We will get out of here Kaylee.
Aww Luna, always an optimist. We can't link the pack, we're slowly dying from starvation and blood loss. Just face it, we're goners.
I put my head on my paws and think about my pack. I really hope they aren't killing each other.