I nodded and replied with a sigh, "I'm glad you told me that...cause now....now I'm definitely going!"

"Lian?" Naruto asked in shock.

"I can't let a little kid die just because I wanna stay here...plus, I'm gonna escape." I grin, "You're kid will be fine and I'll escape a day after to give you time to get away with your daughter!"

Fidoshi stared at my grinning face in shock...not horror but in...well...shock! Amazement? I dunno...

I was suddenly lifted off the ground and swung around like Uncle Guy does whenever I met him in the streets, but this time it's Fidoshi.

"Thank you! I can't be more grateful! I don't know how I would ever repay you!"

I grinned and patted the happy man's head and said, "Well...there is one thing..."

"What is it? Anything! I swear, anything!"

"My brothers...I wanna know where they are..." I answer with a sad smile. "I wanna know what happened to them...why they left the village..."

The man stopped spinning me around and put me down then nodded his head "I'll find you and tell you everything! Now! Remember,training tomorrow! I'm going to show you how to do these awesome jutsus!"

"Yay!" I cheered then yawned, "Well, good night..."

The two people sweatdropped at my, once again, sudden change of mood.

"Good night, Lian." Naruto and Fidoshi said as I drifted off to sleep, already planning how to escape even though I knew nothing of the layout.

Just that awesome!

- - - - - - - - - -

I stood with my back leaning against the tree, yawning and waiting for Fidoshi to show up.

"Just...like....Kakashi..." I growled in anger as little puffs of smoke left my head.

"Sorry I'm late, I-"

"I don't wanna here it..." I said with a blank look that said 'I hate you'

"Er...right..." Fidoshi muttered and then grinned, "So, I think you'd be happy to know that I was studying your clan and that's the reason I was late."

I grinned jumping foot to foot, "What did you find?!"

"Absolutely nothing!"

I sweatdropped at his grinning face and hung my head in shame.

"......"

"But! I did find some really cool jutsus for you to learn!"

"Yay!" I cheered all happy and Lian again. "Lets hear them!"

"So, there's a few that I want you to learn. But first, we need to find out your chakra nature so..." Fidoshi sensei took out paper and handed them to me, "Send chakra into the paper."

"What'll happen?" I asked him taking the piece of chakra paper.

"I'll tell you in a second..."

Sighing I concentrated chakra into the piece of paper and it split in two.

"Wind..." Fidoshi sensei muttered then smiled. "Looks like-"

Then the split piece of paper became soggy and wet.

"...and water." Fidoshi sensei nodded with a smile. "Got a good selection of jutsus for you to learn, kid."

I grinned and stuffed the wet piece of paper on the tree next to me causing Fidoshi sensei to sweatdrop.