Ch. 37

(Jake POV)

I know Mike punched me in my face last night because I can smell him. Do these periods know how much crap I been through these last 4 years. I have to sell my body on some night to keep my apartment. I had to deal with my worthless family the only reason I don't kill then is due my kids. I almost got killed 10 times 8 of thise times by rouge. But I still be talking to Snow.

So just got up and said hi to sll my creatures and asked them how have they been and stuff like that. Once I fiNished talking to them I walked out of the nursery and into the pack doctor. Mr. Right treated my face.

Then u Wales into the pack house and into the restroom to use it. Once out of the bathroom I bumped into Danny he tryed to hit me so I pushed him down the stairs that woke everyone.

Mike - what's the fuck wing with you Jake
Me - he tried to hit me so I pushed him.

Then went to my kids room and said hi and then downstairs and into the kitchen to fix me some cereal. I was in the middle of putting my milk when it was snatched out my hand. I looked over and saw my dad with the milk and everyone else looking to me. So I snatched the milk back and finished pouring my milk then I went to the livingroom and turned on the tv.

I was in the middle of my movie when someone turned it off so I just got up and went outside and went for a run. Once I was finished I put me creatures in my body and went in the house.

Me - KIDS PUT ON YOUR DWIMMIMG T ERR UNKS WE GOING OUT AND BRING SN EXTRA PAIR
Danny - you are nit taking my kids

I flapped out my wings and my eyes flashed volors. Then Chase, Tom, and Mike wings came out . I said "I see you guys are still under my control" then I put my wings up and the kids came running down.

Mark - daddy where we going
Me - to a Hawaii, then to cedar point
Alex - Then can we go to the mall, movies, and the Chinese food
Me - we can go to the mall now

We hoped in the car and drove to the mall I got them 5 pairs of shoes and 20 par of clothes each. Then I drive then home and they put up their clothes.

Then I teleported us to Hawaii we all played in the water wnd build sand castles and they buried me 5 times. After that we changed out clothes.

Then we headed to cedar point we got on every ride then we stopped by disney world and got on every ride and talked to cartoon characters Then we went to the movies. Then I got them some chinese food. I teleported up to Paris and we eat their then we went sight seeing Then I teleported them home abs let my creatures back out they was gay just like the kids.

We walked into the house with teddy bears and souvenirs from Paris. I took them to their roo and tucked them in and said bye to them because I decided I'm go leave tonight. I walked downstairs to a group of angry adults.

Mike - where did you take my kids
Jake - bitch like I told you they are my kids to do get that throw yo thick ass head of your
Dad - boy where did you tske the kids

I just walked out the house. They followed I just walked to the nursery. I walked inand said "bye to all my beautiful creatures y'all ate like my only family other then my kids so can y'all plz watch out foe them I love y'all now bye bye until next time" I blow them a kiss and walked out.

To the whole Red Rider Pack waiting for me.

Me - WHAT THE DUCK DO Y'ALL WANT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE DAN THE ONLY TEAM TRAIN I HAVE NOT HAD MY CREATURES AND CERBERUS KILL YOU WAS BECAUSE OF MY KIDS AND MIKE I LOVE YOU

then I kissed him on the kips and took off I could not make it to the forest in time before I got tackled by 7 wolves so I turned into my wolf ready fir a fight. They just all backed up fir some reason when I looked behind me I saw my kids and creatures ready to fight too.

Mike - Jake why do you keep coming back if no one want you here
Me - so rude but I come back for my creatures and kids
Mike - why don't you just take your creatures
Me - because I want them to be with their MATES and to have a stable place to call home and one day I will come for my kids and guess what my kids and creatures are the only reason I'm still living because they give me a reason to leave the rest of y'all k crushed me and ask I did was help and care for y'all once I get ready situated I'm coming for my kids and creatures. But let my HEAR ONE Y'ALL TOUCHED MY KIDS I WILL KILL YOU EVEN YOU MIKE
Mike - shut up bitch
Me - you and Chase hurt my the most you because I feeled at home with you and loved you and Chase because he was my best friend I was the one to make Tom gemme, Chase beta and Mike alpha I help all of y'all you go just stab me in the back

Then I said bue to my kids and creatures and also my cerberus and ran off but before I did that I tucked my kids in and out my creatures back in the nursery. Once I was finished I transformed and ran into the woods but before I made it a rock was thrown at me.

When I got to my apartment I looked in the fridge to see nothing in their like always. Do I just walked up stairs and feel to sleep.