Ch.8

On Saturday I learn I can control of all four elements (fire, air, water, earth). Then me and my mom went out shopping to find me some new clothes because I grow out me old ones. When I got back I changed into a white t-shirt and me basketball shorts and went outside. Me and my dad went out to the woods to do alpha training. About time I got back I was sore.  So I jumped in the bath tub with epsom salt and that relaxed my muscles. After time I was finish my mom called me down for dinner. We had little chitchat. Then I headed off to bed.

On Sunday I went out into the human world everyone was checking me out. The I went for a run in the woods I learned I also got super speed and a powerful howl in my wolf form. Then finally went. Ate dinner then went to my room thinking about how people go teach at school when they see me and how I will make Mike become mine. I went to sleep at 11:30. I never changed my personality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Mike POV)

Today me and Jimmy is going to this party tonight and I already know what's go happen tonight. Around 10 I left for the party. Their was purple ask over the yard and loud music. I went and had a couple of drinks dance with a far girls. The took a girl in one of the rings she gave me a blow job she was not that good. Then ifucked her brains out. After that I went down stair drink some more then played truth or dare for about a hour. Headed back downstairs drink some more then seat on the couch and I was out for the night.

The next morning I woke up on someone couch with a headache. So I got up went to the bathroom and used it. Then it the house dodging all the people laying around room.  Them I got home and jumped in the shower took some pills to get rid of the headache. Then I put on my clothes. Then went downstairs to get something to eat then back to my room. After a while I left the house to go for a jog. Then I met up with Jimmy. Jimmy said "but that party was epic" me reply was" I know but who party was it" he replied "I do not know". We have our for a while then I headed home. An hour later went down for dinner. At the table I make little conversation with my parents. Then of to the shower then to bed.