Ch. 22

(Chase POV)

My changed so much from begin all alone with nothing and getting told what to do everday. To become a beta to an alpha, having wings which give me powers when they come out. From a little neko boy to a 6ft neko muscular man and finding my mate. I can even complete my dream of going to school. Jake got this fascination with cats for some reason and he a dog. He even give me fish and freedom also he protect me. Jake learned how to hid stuff from the human eye so his baby fat and my tail and cat ears are hidden from every human that look at us.

We made it to school first we went to Jake locker witch had FAG on it then Mike and finally my locker. Now we walking to ckass and someone said hey the three faggets back. Jake got mad sp me and Mike said remember what your dad said.

We made it all the way to lunch time peiceful. Now we walking to our table. One of the football players said "hey Mike come here real quick" Mike hugged over there while we continue waking to the table. Then it off nowhere a piece of food hit me. Jake Looked around the room and could not tell who did it and he was go explode any moment so I called up his parents.

By time I was finished with the call Jake was walking towards the football table I quickly followed behind him. Jake got to the table and Mike looked at me like what happen I pulled Mike to the side and told him. Then v we heard Jake yelling at some person at another table

Jake -BITCH THROW SOMETHING AT MY FRIEND ONE MORE TIME AND SEE WHAT GO HAPPEN

Me and Mike ran over to him and dragged him back to the table to calm him but nothing worked. Then Mike kissed him and he called down quick. I recalled his parents yelling then everything was ok. We set their and talked for a while.

Jake -Mike go over their with your friends
Mike -is you go be good
Jake -is you go fuck me
Mike- yes
Jake - then yes

Then they start making out

Me -you guys we are in public

They shrugged I huffed after a while later they stopped and Mike went over to his friends table

Me -that was nasty
Jake -so
Me -ok you got anger problems
Jake -no I don't
Me -yes you do
Jake -ok I'm sorry
Me -no you not
We chatted for a while then Mike ran up hugging Jake from the back while rubbing his dick on his back also I can tell because Jake is letting out low moans. Then the bell rang.

Then off to gym. We ask ran in the locker room and changed into gym clothes and the 3 of us was the last ones out because these 2 wanted to make out.

When we was all out of the locker room the gym teacher blow the whistle and told us to run 5 laps around the track. We played soccer today someone tripped me and it was a good thing Jake did not because he would of been mad. Me and Mike is good at soccer and Jake not actually hr not good at any sports.

We finished out last to classes which where English 12 and culinary arts we made fried fish I was happy.

We was walking home and Jake grabbed both our hands and out of nowhere we were at home.

Me -what you do
Jake -teleport us home
Mike -who tought you that
Jake -the dragon do y'all what to go see him

We just nodded Jake screamed "MOM AND DAD WE ARE GOING TO THE ANTARCTIC" before they could respone we was in the Antarctic with penguin.

I chased the penguin while Mike was massing with the other animals while Jake talked to the dragon. I want to eat a penguin.

Jake -Chase you can not eat any penguins

Stupid boy can read mind. So I chased the penguin until I came face and face with a baby dragon I picked it up and ran it to the big dragon.

Me -umm Snow I found a baby dragon
Snow -O you can play with her for a while

With that I took off with the dragon behind a hill of snow he chase my around trying to get my tail then he go freeze it I ran straight to Mike with the dragon behind me. Mike unfroze my tail. Then turned back wolf and continue to play fight with the pola bear.

Me and the dragon played with the penguin the drangon caught a penguin in Jake and the other dragon eye and started to eat and offered me a piece I took it.

Jake -Chase do not eat that you will probably get sick

I did not listen and still eat the bird. Like fours hours later Jake called me and Mike over to ho bye bye I gave the baby dragon to the older dragon and said goodbye and we teleported home.

We went in the house. We did our homework which I totally forgot about. After my homework I ran to my mate and told her about my day.

Luna called us down for dinner we eat and talked. Then Jake tutned in to a cat and jumped in my lap and rubbed him then he turned into a puppy and bit my finger. Then he turned into a human and said "I told you not to eat that penguin". Jake ran to his mom and jumped in her lap and asked her "mok where do you want to go" she said to the "Amazon forest" Jake said "everyone going their to tomorrow dad you go have to leave yo beta in charge because your going to all of you be ready 3:40pm sharp tomorrow Andrew, Tom, Lisa, mom, dad, Mike, and Chase" I blurted out "more birds to chase" the alpha asked"how is we go get there" and Jake simply said "teleport".

We all finished talking and the luna made me clean the dishes but Lisa helpled. Then we went to the room and had sex and then fell to sleep. With my tail around my mate legs and an arm around her chest.