Ch. 15

(Mike POV)

I still could not get what Jake said last night out my head but this morning at 6:00 I woke up to him giving me a blow jobm Then we showed I figured him in the Then we got ready then went off to breakfast I decided that we walk today.

When we got to school I went straight to my friends and punched them all in the face then we all got in a fight I can't out on top. We ask got in trouble included Jake they called our parents. "Mr. Smith why did you punch all these young men in their face" my reply was "I don't know" then the principal said ask tall are suspended for 10 days. We ask just shock our heads I tried to get Jake it if the whole situation but it did not help in 40 minutes all of our parents was up here including my biological parents.

My dad and Jake's dad have each other evil eyes but we got through the meeting. When we was walking out my dad stopped me which cause Jake and his family to stop also.

Dad-y'all two mates
Me-yes, and now I'm a werewolf
Dad-why now I definitely Don't want you at my house
Me-I was not planning to go their
Then he hit me that's when Jake and his dad growled. So I just walked over to Jake and kissed him to calm him down and his mom went to his dad to calm him down. Then my dad said "fags" and spit at us and got in his car and driver off. Jake ask "are you ok" I just nodded. Then Jake Dad said "do y'all two want to go to out cabin up north for yall suspention" we just nodded. Then we said "why are you giving us the cabin" he said "for one so me and Trish can have piece and what ever we want wiwithout 2 little horny teenage boys running around and for 2 so y'all two can have bond so more and as a gift from my son for finding his mate" we smiled.

Jake Dad- O and Mike you can call us Derek and Trish if you want because you family now actually you bent family
Me-ok
Jake-can I call you that
Jake parents-no
Derek- I well call that pack that own that land and inform them eat y'all will be down tomorrow so you should go home and start getting pack

With that we took off in sort sort and got packed. While we was getting pack Jake said "I want some blood"then I remember he got bit by a vampire. I said ok Then we stopped packing and got on my motorcycle I stopped by the store and got snacks and then to the city to pick up a human.

When we got a human wet went to a alley. I saw Jake pull out him fans and put them in the human neck and drink her blood. Poor girl but when my mate hungry he got to eat I just set back and eat my snacks. Then Hagee turned to me and store one of my chips then said "the moon goddess said on every 16th of every month I would have to drink blood for one person for my vampire survival and 25 percent vampire" I said "ok we can get you a person every 16" he replied "you have to drink blood to every 17th of each month and also I'm pregnant" I latterly spit out my chip and said "what!!" he said "I'm pregnant but the moon goddess said I can only give birth 1 more times so I want have a wom forever and you cannot get pregnant Then we can have sex ask we want" I just nodded my head and we headed back home. On the road I asked him "how many months do you have to carry a baby" he said sents a "human carry for 9 monthes, werewolves carry for 5 months, so I have to carry for 4 months and our babies is only werewolf" I asked "how many do you have" he just shrugged. The rest of the ride was finished. Then we finished packing then had dinner and then went to bed. "