Ch. 17

(Jake POV)

We arrived home at 3:30pm because Mike was driving fast.  I could tell Chase was nervous.  I'm was so happy when Chase said we could keep him I always wanted a neko.

As we got out the car I saw my dad on the porch. He looked at us they said "I smell a cat" I said "no that's just Chase" he said "who is Chase" I replied "the injured neko I found now he is living with us come on Chase" my dad said "no he's not" my dad could be ready mean. I said "but dad I am going to be alpha in a few months and Chase is my friend" he said "he is your responsibility but he can stay" I just said thank you and dragged Chase out of the car he just have a small wave. The pack growled and he got scared.  That got me mad and I used my alpha voice saying "calm the fuck down he family" and I growled back at them and transformed Mike was by my side initially in his wolf form growling.

He mind linked me and said "what the fuck is you doing"  I'm replied "protecting Chase" he just nodded.  Them my mom cane out and said "Jake come here honey you too Mike come give mama a hug and bring your cute lIttle friend" my dad growled at the last part and my mom slapped him.  Do me and my mate transformed and have my mom a hug. She was hugged my out of breath then kissed us both saying she loved us. Me and Mike blushed.  Then turned around to  my dad looking at Chase. So I said "come here Chase" he came. I heard someone say he's go make a good maid. So I mind linked ask the members of the pack I blocked my parents and Mike from the link and said "everyone meet up by the pack house"  they came instantly.

They all looked at Chase and growled and whispered stuff. I could not take it any more so I vined thrm to the ground my parents looked surprise. My eyes turned purple and I looked at them they shutted up instantly. I spoke and said LISTEN HERE YOU BITCHED CHASE THE NEKO RIGHT HERE IS FAMILY NOW NOT A PET OUR MAID GOT THAT they just nodded. One if Then said how did you hear us if sone of us said it in our minds or whispered it. I said still mad at them AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE POWER SOME OF THEM INCLUDE READING MINDS AND SUPER HEARING AND SIGHT then I undid the vines and changed into a bird and took off.

The alpha my dad said "see what y'all did y'all scared off my boy now he probably want be here into night y'all know he hate yelling, fighting, and being rude to other people espacilly ti his pack unless he have to now everyone this is Chase White and he is part of the pack."

I flow around for 4 hours then returned home  everyone was talking when I walked in. Mike was the first to run up to me and kiss me.
Mike-Jake were have you been
He asked in concerned eyes
Me-I'll tell you later
He just nodded.
I walked into the livingroom and Chase came up to me and hugged me that made Mike mad so came up to me and have me a passionate kiss.

SEXUAL SCENE

Mike picked me up and walked to out rooms and put me on the bed and start nibbling at my mark while I pulled off our clothes we both sitting hear naked. I went down by his cock and start to suck it off I gagged a few times by how big it is. They he came in my mouth I swolled it all it tasted so sweet. Then he pulled me up and have me a kiss then stuck his cock up my ass and started to move I told him at ran me hard and fast and that exactly what he did. I was like "awe awe Mike" "that's right say my name" "Michael" my moans got louder and louder as his speed increase he used his vampire died he came 4 times in me. I came like 5 Times on our bare chest. 

Then we ran to the show we got and had a dick fight thrn he start sucking my nipples I moan of that too then he bit my mark as I bit his. Then he gave me a hickey. Then pushed me against the show wall and went for round 2 this time it was rough and more aggressive yhe way I like it. Then we finally washed up and pout our clothes on and went downstairs.

SEXUAL SCENE OVER

My mom was wait in the livingroom saying "yall two need a room" Mike said "I thought the rooms was sound proof" my dad came out and said "they are and didn't y'all two do it enough on your vacation". Mike said "yes but we could not resist" mom said "it's dinner the go eat" we walked in the diningroom to see Chase cuddled up with some girl. I asked"who is this" the girl said "I'm Lisa and Chase is my mate" my mouth dropped.

Then I mind linked Mike and said "we are doing a round 3 when we get upstairs and do you thinks it a bad time to ask Chase to be our beta"  he replied "I'm ready for a round 3 but before we have sex again you have to tell me were your go when you left and this is a perfect time to tell him so yo parents can know who oru beta is" I replied "ok and it is our parents" then I ended the link.

During the middle of dinner I stopped everyone from eat to say "mom and dad you know how me and Mike go be alpha and alpha well we found our beta" my dad said "who is it" I replyed "Chase O and Chase would you like to be our beta it's like the second in command " Chase just nodded while making out with Lisa. Then we continue dinner with small talk.

Chase and Lisa went to his room. I still don't get it a nrko and a werewolf I wonder h poo w their baby would look. Then it was my parents.  I had to clean dishes Mike decided to help.

Mike - so Jake were did you go for 4 hours because I was worried sick about you

Me - I just follow around making with people having fun

Mike - ok I have one question can I read minds

Me - no werewolves can only read there mate mind so you can know what I'm thinking at any time if you want

We made small talk after that and then went upstairs and got   shitless I licked his abs then had sex for a hour. Then jumped in the shower then off to bed all cuddled up.