Ch. 29

(Tom POV)

Once Chase, Mike, and Jake left we start ed on.the building Paris said to make.

Once we started creatures started out of her and started to help by 1pm we was up to the 9th store. Then we took a break about time Mike, Chase, and Jake we was finish. Once the boys got back Paris pulled Jake to the building a hour later they both came back out.

Jake -come look at the inside not

When I got inside I was stund it was area of forest land, a water land,  ice snow land, sand land, rock land, air land, grass land, woods, and last but not least a regular bed room and in the back back was lime a cild and hit place the cold old was luke below  -20C the hot one was above 150C. I do not know how Jake did it tben all the creatured left Jake and Paris body and went to their own room and sarted mating. A vampire and wolf left Mike and Jake at the same time and started mating.

Then Mike turned into a pure black wolf and Jake into a pure white wolf. They started to run through tbe different rooms. Then they came back and transformed back humam.

Once we all stepped out someone said "old bitchy Jake is back" once they said that a brick was thrown at Jake head now he's bleeding. Once the first blood his the groumd all of his creatures was by his side.

The vampire touched the blood and hissed the wolf licked it and it healed instantly. They all yelled together "WHO DID THAT" everyine pointed to thus one guy and he was die in the next minutes. Then all the creatures went back to fuck their mates. Then we all went our seprate ways.

I left to go find Andrew and I foynd him in the kitchen "hey baby hiw was your day" I.tols him about my day all he said was wow. Then the luna came out and said "go get Jake" me and Andrew went to get Jake. Once we found him he dragged him ti his mom with his hissing mate behind us.

When we git to the house the luna was on the couch she said "Jake you fin to have a little sister" we all was in joy then Jake started to drip water. Spear came in Jake.in labor get him to the creatures nursery  the pack doctor. Then Jake yelled "Snow I'm in labor" once we was outside Snow and Crystal was outside with the rest of Jake creatures.

###############

(Mike POV)

We all made it to the nursery. It was Me, Chase, Lisa, Andrew, Tom, his parents, and all of his creatures.  The doctor finally made it say "all of you out" we all yelled together "no" then Jake reached for my hand and I took his hand into mine.

Then the doctor started to cut him he screamed loud and started crying first came a vampire baby, then a puppy, then a puppy with fangs, then a baby with scales,then a neko baby, then a baby that look like Jake but with fire/water hair, and the last baby came out looking just like me. Then Jakr chest healed and turned back flat. Doctor said "congrats you have 2 girls and 5 boys" they Jake cough and dark smoke came ou his mouth and another baby formed this time it had wings that were red and blue. "Now you have 3 girls" Jake stood up and walked to all 8 of his babies and gave then to each creature the neko one to Chad, vampire one to Spear, puppy with fangs to the alpha and luna, scale baby to Neth, wolf one to Jacob, water/fire head one to the element creature, the wing one to his angle creature, and the one that look like me to me. Then told us to come and only us the rest of the creatures and people stayed inside.

He locked ever door and said " I might ne dieing all their last names is White element person you got Ruby a girl,Jacob (wolf)  you got Mark a boy, Neth(dragon) you got Skylar, Spear(vampire) you got Spade a boy, mom & dad you got Alex a boy, Chad(neko) you got Gabby a girl, my angle you got Angle a girl, and Mike you got Michael Jr. Now promise me you all will care for my babies I will be in a coma for a week" and with that he was out cold and all the doors unlocked.

Everyone rushed to Jake exact us who had the babies then a bright light shined throw the air and struck Jake body. Hus body rose up and said "my people I will be back in a week " and his body disappeared.

Then Neth the dragon walking back into the nursery with the rest of us who had the babies. We set them down together. The babies looked hungry. I said "what do your babies eat I know the babies me,  Jake parents and wolf have eat baby milk" that's ehen the rest of them disappeared with my babies but at least the will be took care of fir a week.

Me and Jake parents and wolf walked to the house and feed the babies and then rocked them to sleep and we all eat dinner and called it a night.

That next morning I saw all my babies again we gave the babies to Trish and started to build the nursery room each space was build for the pacific baby the they dissapeared with my babies again.

For the next 6 days I only saw the 3 babies the creatures would stop by to let us see the babies. The wolf and his mste which is my power wolf would not let me near thst baby. So basically had only 2 bsbies.

Jake returned in the afternoon and call for his babies when ee gave all 8 babies to him the grow to 2 feet and could walk and could take their full form. We looked at him in awe because these babies is pnly a weak and can walk and 2

At 6pm Jake had all of his creatures back in him and the weak Jake turned into the muscular Jake and I had mine too also Paris had returned. Now we all at the dinner table esting and laughing until Mike Jr. cry Jake ran over to the babies and 8 tube things came out his boby and into the babies mouth.

Jake -this is their food so u dont have to call the creatures out to feed them. I their room I put a bed to their like in their with a food tube so went I'm at school and the only one that cry is Mike Jr. That cry is for the rest too so if one dodo then they all dodo

After he feed them and put them to sleep he walked over to me and set on my lap.

Alpha -ain't thats the way you got pregant the first time
Jake -yep also I can also get pregnant one more tim abd this time it go be only one kid not 8 O and my creatures will come out one a week to get the babies do we will be stuck with Alex and Michael
Mike -ok what day
Me -I do not know

We put thr babies in their beds then we had sex for 3 hours straight. We arr so going to be tried tomorrow at school.