After an hour everyone arrives back at my chair. "Everyone has everything?" Shauna asks smiling with her arms full of clothes. I look the clothes Chris brought me and than see what is missing: underwear. "No. I still need some underwear." I say and they nod. The others already start to pay and i quickly get multiple pairs of underwear. I even choose one lacy pair. Only for Tobias. I smile to myself and than pay all of my things as well.
When we leave the store Cara carries four bags, Shauna five, Christina six and i have four as well. The boys already wait for us outside of the store. I immediatly spot Tobias and hug him tightly. "Woah. Not like you didn't see him for three years!" Matthew says laughing and i laugh as well.
After we put all of our bags into the truck Amar got while we were shopping we all go into the supermarket. I take Tobias' hand and we walk through the rows of food. 3/4 of it i don't know. We end up buying what matthew buys plus three packs of chocolate cake mixture. When Matt realises that we all bought what he bought he laughs and shakes his head. "What?" Caleb says, "not like we grew up with this kind of things..." "yeah sorry. I somtimes just forget that you never really went shopping in a mall before..." Matt says and we all shrug. We throw all of our things into the truck and than sit down.

Amar and Matthew show Uriah how to drive. I'm kinda scared becuase Uri isn't the one who would drive responsability. He does a good start though. He starts the engine and the truck slowly rolles forward. We all cheer and he grins. It looks fun. Maybe Matt can teach me how to drive as well... Tobias looks kind of scared and i take his hand laughing at his expression.
Uri drops Tobias and i at our apartment first. We jump out and search our shopping bags. It's pretty hard because we all basicly bought the same. We find them eventually and just before they drive off Zeke stiks his head out if the window and shouts: "We will pick you up at two pm tomorrow! We'll choose our jobs and than play candor or dauntless!" "Amazing!" I shout back and wink at him. He grins and Tobias shouts: "Alright. See you tomorrow." Than they drive away and we walk inside. The ride up still is hard for Tobias and again i hug him closly till the door opens. He smiles at me gratefully and we walk in our apartment.
We just drop the bags on the floor since we have no furniture yet. We just sit on the wooden floor and talk.

At half past six we both get hungry and decide to make us something to eat. Just than we realise that we have no kitchen tools. I groan and burry my head in Tobias chest. He laughs and i eventually join his laughter. We just wait half an hour and exactly at seven pm the doorbell rings. I open the door and two movers stand infront of it. One has a really long beard and i think i recognise the other from dauntless. "We have this delivery for Tobias Eaton and Tris Prior." The one with the beard mumbles. I smile, "yeah. That's us. Do you bring the furniture up here?" They nod and Tobias offers to help them and i follow as well. We reach their truck and tobias takes the wardrobe together with the ex-dauntless. The bearty one hands me one of the lighter packages. It's a shelf. I carry it to the lift and than into the apartment. Tobias and the ex dauntless just come out of the bedroom. I decide that this one should get into the left guest room. I carry it inside and than walk back down.
An hour later we finally are ready and i'm covered in sweat. We give both of the men money for their help and they leave. Tobias closes the door and i squeel and hug him. He laughs again and pulls me closer. "Now our normal life can start." He says. "I were ready for a loong time." I answer and kiss him. Before we start unpacking the furniture we shower.
After our shower tobias starts unwrapping the first shelf, the one in our bedroom, while i start to cook something. I put the noodles into hot water and open a box of tomato souce. I whistle a bit while i wait for the water to boil.
While the noodles slowly start to get soft i walk to tobias in the guest room. "Hey toby. Everything working?" I ask and he slowly looks at me. "How did you just call me?" I blush and ask: "You dont like it?" He laughs and stands up. "If you get to call me Toby i'm allowed to call you Trissy." "No way! Toby is at least cute!" "No it's not." I huff and walk away, pretending to be angry. He quickly follows me. "Look Tris. I'm sorry... i just don't really like that name and i didn't meant to insult you. Its just that..." i smile, turn around and kiss him. He seems surprised at first but than kisses back. He pulls away but only a few inches, so our forheads still touch. "Don't ever do that to me again." I smile and kiss him again. Than i remember the noodles. "Shit!" I mumble and sprint into the kitchen. The water is spilling all over the floor. I quickly turn off the cooker and than sigh. I try the noodles and they are a little bit to soft but whatever... i take a towel and wipe the floor. When the floor is clean again i prepare the noodles and finish the tomato sauce. Just than i realise that we still don't have a dinner table. "Tobyyyy!" I whine. He comes into the kitchen glaring at me and i laugh. "We don't have a dinning table!" He first looks stunned and than laughs. "Well i guess we will have to eat on the floor." He sits on the floor and i shrug and hand him his plate. I take myself one as well and than sit next to him. We both start to dig in. When both of our plates are clean and there is no food left over i get up and put the plates into the sink. "Come on. Let's go to bed. It was a long day." He says and i nod. He takes my hand and than suddenly throws me over his shoulder and when we arrive in the bedroom he throws me onto the bed. I giggle and than get undressed infront of him, but just when he wants to kiss me i put one of my fingers on his lips and put on one of his shirts. He groals. "You're such a tease Tris." I laugh and than climb into the bed. "I know." He puts on his boxer shorts but when he wants to put on a shirt i say: "Hey what are you doing?" He looks irritated "putting on a shirt..." "but i don't want you too." He laughs and shrugs than he jumps into the bed. "I love you Tris." "I love you too tobias." Than he kisses me again and i fall into a deep sleep.

Woow looong chapter. I think this was the longest i've ever wrote ;)
Yey fourtris finally lives together :)
Hope you liked it

Jojo ❤