"Don't mess with me, Baekhyun," Suho said letting go of my shirt. "You jerk. I meant to say to stop lying to yourself. You know that you miss her." That's right, I miss her. I miss her like hell. I couldn't stop missing her. It had been a month, but I missed her so much, but I acted like it was nothing. I just didn't say anything and went back to eating my food. Suho sighed and walked off. The rest of the members went back to whatever they were doing earlier. 

-

I sat in the waiting room and heard a knock on the door. I looked up, "Come-" 

"We need to talk." It was Taeyeon. 

We started walking outside of the KBS building and she was quiet for a while and so was I. The sun was shining, but wasn't sending any happiness my way. There was a slight breeze coming through like a when you were outside for a long time and finally went inside. The trees danced and leaves made a song to make me feel better. "What happened between you and Yun?" I stopped thinking about other things and thought about it. What happened? Nothing. I wanted to say that, but I knew that Taeyeon wouldn't take the bait. 

"We just broke up, well I broke up with her to be exact," I tried to say in a cool tone, but it didn't come out like that. It came out as a sad tone. It was like I wasn't okay with it. I wasn't, but I didn't want other to figure out that I wasn't over her. "I mean, I wasn't sad or anything. She was just another in my life. She wasn't important and my idol life is much more valuable to me than her anyway. She wasn't that good. Yun was just-" 

"Gosh, I didn't know that you were that mean," she said softly. "What kind of man are you? The ones that break hearts, because that's what you sound like. A jerk that only uses others till it gets tired of them. Is that what you did?" I stopped talking and just stared at her. "Well? What did you do?" 

"I-I miss her," I confessed. "I miss her to death, Taeyeon. I want her, I really do, but-" 

"But what? Her dad? I've heard about him, but do you really think that she would let the love of her life disappear than taking her own life, Baekhyun?" 

"How did you know?" I asked her with wide eyes. 

"Yun figured out why you broke up with her. That night you told her goodbye, her dad came over and told her. She wanted to tell you that her dad wasn't planning to do anything. I know I hated her because she took your heart and I couldn't, but I don't want you to hurt because of her. Go back to her and tell her that you miss her. I think I'd be happy because of that." It was surprising that Taeyeon said such thing to me. I always thought she hated Yun. We walked back inside and she let a soft smile reach out to me. "Don't just give up okay?" She then walked off. I kept thinking about what she said while I went back to the waiting room. 

"Where were you?" Xiumin asked. He looked at me like he was surprised I was alive or something. 

"I was just walking around to get some air before our performance," I said as I sat down noticing the food. "Is this left for me?" Chen nodded as he was still looking through his phone. Everyone seemed to be calm about this concert. They were usually warming up. It was different. 

-

I walked to the stage and thought about what Taeyeon said. I fixed my mic as the stage had no lights shining down on us. I got into position as the music started. We started dancing, but I couldn't seem to get some of my steps right. I stumbled. It was my turn to sing. My heart started beating because I had already messed up a bit. I messed up a lot when we performed and I felt really bad as we kept going. 

We finished our performance and went to the waiting room. Kai and Lay had scolded at me for messing up. I told them that I was sorry and that I was distracted from many other things because they thought I was finally over Yun... which I wasn't, but I didn't want to worry them. Everyone walked in to the room like it was nothing, but when I go there, I stopped in my tracks. I stared at her. Her hair was dyed a red-brown now. She looked up and smiled. Why was she smiling? Why are you smiling?  I kept staring at her. She had changed a bit. I didn't smile back at her, but I couldn't resist her eyes. Her eyes were still that beautiful brown that showed up as a lighter brown in the light. It was beautiful. I just stood there staring at her. She then stopped smiling and walked up to me. She hugged me tight. I didn't make any move as she just hugged me. What was she doing?

 "I miss you," she whispered. I hesitated. She pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. I looked down at her and my heart started beating really fast. My hand was shaking. I couldn't face her. I just couldn't. I walked away quickly. I wouldn't let myself see her. I walked away from her. Why would she come back after all that time? I had pushed her away, rejected her. Why did she come back? Then she grabbed my hand when I entered the stair cases. I didn't dare face her. "Why aren't you talking to me?" she asked. I didn't speak. "Do you know that after all this time, I've been building courage to talk to you and this is what I get?" I was quiet. I wasn't going to speak to her. I won't allow myself to. "Baekhyun..." When she said my name, I couldn't stop myself from looking at her. I missed the way she said my name, but I couldn't bear myself to have her again. 

"Don't see me ever again." Her eyes widened. I looked away. "Please." She left quickly and I felt like I was able to breathe, but I was still suffocating for some reason. I was choked up when she left. I rested against the wall and sighed. "What am I doing?" I asked myself. I'm so crazy. I couldn't believe what I did. I had a chance to be with her again. I wanted to run to her, but my body didn't move at all. 

I walked back to the room and everyone stood up. I knew what they were gonna ask. "I said no. I couldn't face her after what I did," I said in a sad tone like a kid that didn't get anything for their birthday. I sat in an empty seat and rested my head on my hands that were on my legs. I sighed. "I suck." Everyone was just quiet and it wasn't normal. They would usually be talking about everything they could talk about, but they were just silent. I needed a drink again. 

I entered the bar after the performance by myself and sat in a chair. "One vodka," I said. The bartender nodded and got out a drink. I sat there silently sullen. What was I doing with my life? I turned my head to the other people drinking together and having a good time. Some were at the front like me, but most of them were just drunkards, or at least most of them were. I was handed my drink and I drank it quickly. The drink burned in my throat and made me feel a bit better. I kept drinking and drinking till I wasn't sober and I was out of my mind. "One more~" My voice slurred as I held up a drink. The bartender hesitated to take my cup. "Give me one more~" I whined. He took my cup and I didn't get a cup back. He grabbed my phone that rested beside me on the table. "Give my phone back!" I commanded. I stood up. "YAH! My phone!" I didn't know what I was thinking or doing. 

I knocked out on the table and felt someone run up to me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that red-brown hair. "Oh my gosh, Baekhyun, what are you doing here so late?" I didn't reply because I was too drunk to do anything. I was dragged out of the place by someone and was placed in the passenger's seat. I finally opened my eyes and saw Yun driving off. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. My nose immediately scrunched up because of the horrid smell. I reeked of alcohol and I couldn't stand it myself. I sighed as I sat back. Yun didn't speak and I didn't either. I was still drunk and I could feel it flowing throughout my body. I stared at Yun as she kept driving. She didn't dare glance at me. I wanted to hold her, tell her I was sorry. My drunk thoughts were getting to me. My head started hurting and I groaned in pain. I grabbed the water bottle next to me and chugged it down. I sat back comfortably and knocked out again. 

The car stopped, which made me wake up from my slumber. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed I was in front of my dorm building. I looked over and Yun was in the driver's seat resting her forehead on her hands that were on the steering wheel. I stared at her again, but for even a longer time than last time. She seemed to be resting a bit. "Are you awake?" she asked with her head still resting. "If you're awake, please get out." I just stared at her. She looked up, "Aren't your leaving?" I was quiet. "Great, you're acting like this again. Wow, Baekhyun." She kept talking and all I did was take in all the insults and words she said. "You know Baekhyun, you're-" I cut her off with a kiss and it felt like my first kiss all over again. I pulled away. 

"I'm sorry, Yun. I'm still drunk," I said. I pulled her in for another kiss and she kissed back. The kiss was a passionate one and it was the most wonderful kiss I've ever had. 

---------------------

A/N: 

Hello Headphones! I'm back with another chapter faster than usual. That's a good thing... I hope. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did! Comment your thoughts maybe and vote? Thank you! 

- Kpopbeats