Chapter 11 My Pillow Just Talked???

Start from the beginning

*********************

Niall's POV

I crinkled my nose as the boys laughed at me.

"She doesn't want to be your princess Niall." Harry teased.

"She'll come around to it." I said confidently as they walked into Liam's room.

"No she won't." Zayn laughed. "She has a thing for brunettes."

"Where did you hear that?" Louis asked with a chuckle.

"Her twitter account." Zayn started scrolling on his phone.

"You stalker." Liam said playfully. "I didn't know you were like that Zayn?!"

"Me either." Zayn laughed. "Until I met your cousin..."

We all turned to face him. Louis' eyes were solid and cold as he fixed them on each of us.

"Which one of you boys thinks she's pretty?" He asked.

We all raised our hands. Louis face palmed himself. "How many of you fancy her?"

Foolishly I was the only one who raised my hand.

"Niall!" Louis smacked me upside the head. "What did I tell you?!"

"What have i told you." I defended myself. "I have waited years for the perfect girl and she could be sleeping two doors down!"

"She's my cousin!"

"She's my crush!"

"She's my best friend!" Harry bursted out of no where and me and Louis looked at him curiously.

"Harry? What..." Louis shook his head disapprovingly.

"Sorry, that was a bad time to announce that." Harry blinked. "Continue."

"Listen Niall." Louis gave me a cold glare. "If you hurt her... in any type of fashion.... I will hunt you down and rip out your vocal cords! Got it, yeah?"

"Yeah." I muttered and looked away.

"Good." Louis sighed and gave me a small smile. "Let's get to bed."

I left Liam's room and went into my own. Putting on some boxers, I crawled into bed and sat there staring at the ceiling. I was in love. I admit it. But did she love me back.

"Stop." I heard it faintly. It was Nikki's voice. "Stop!" Her voice drifted through the walls.

I pulled myself out of bed and opened her door. She was moving around a lot in her bed. Her eyes were squeezed shut and was gripping her blankets.

"Let me go." She growled. And then her eyes flashed open and she stared at me nervously. "Niall?"

"Yes dear?" I smiled softly.

"Is it you?" She whimpered.

"Yeah." I sighed and shut the door walking in and sitting on the other side of the bed. "I heard you talking in your sleep through the walls. Bad dream?"

"Yeah." She mumbled and sighed. "I just want to sleep."

I thought for a moment. "You want me to sing to you?"

"Please." She said, smiling up at me. I leaned against the back of the bed and grabbed her hand.

I sang 'Little Things' and then 'Moments' and just to make sure she was asleep, 'More Than This'. By the end of the second song she was fast asleep. She looked so peaceful and she wasn't thrashing around like before. I smiled and gently let go of her hand.

I flinched as her grip tightened.

"No please don't leave." Her was pained. "Please stay."

How could I say no?

"Louis won't be happy." I tried to warn her.

"I just need somebody to be here with me. Please." She said in a whimper. I felt bad for her. She wasn't telling us something and she just confirmed to me that she didn't feel safe.

"I... can't." I shook my head. As much as I wanted to, Louis would be mad.

"If you say no, I'm gonna ask Harry." I could see the smirk that played on her lips.

"No, I'll stay, I'll stay." I said quickly and laid down.

Her big eyes silently thanked me and she closed them before letting out a sigh. I smiled and closed my eyes too. I felt peaceful too.

***********************

Harry's POV

I sighed and climbed into bed, a yawn escaping from my body. Closing my eyes, I started to drift quietly into sleep. Then something vibrated and I jumped in shock. Looking over to my right I saw a phone screen that was lit up. It defiantly wasn't mine.

I realized that I had gone back downstairs to get something and had picked up Nikki's phone while I was down there. I grabbed it and red the text on the screen.

From Unknown:

Remember don't tell anyone about what we discussed and no one will get hurt. Say hello to Louis boy for me. I plan on seeing the two of you in three days.

*************************

A/N: Oh, now Harry knows Nikki's secret. BOOM! Mind blown! Did you expect that? Well, I just want to thank everybody who is reading this! I just can't believe it. You are helping my life goal be reached! I am so happy!

Again as always, comment what you think, tell your friends, maybe vote (pretty please), and enjoy some fan fictions by someone else.

If you are looking for a good Louis' Fan Fiction check out my reading list and read "More Than This." It's a good story and I almost cried when it was over. :) Enjoy!