Beginning

Alright confession time. You see, around a year or maybe two years ago I had another account on wattpad in which I wrote this story. The problem, I couldn't finish it,. I left it unfinished, just couldn't write a word, so I gave up and deleted the account and story, giving up on it.

One day I was looking through my computer and came across the folder entitled (can you guess) They call me Grim. I don't know why but I just knew how it ended and I wrote the entire thing in around a week. Around a hundred pages on word, fifty thousand or so words and it was finished, after two years and a complete change in the plot.

So yes, you might remember this story from a while ago, and I have tried desperately to make it better, but really its the same.

The best part? Now I can promise every single reader that this book is finished. You don't have to wonder if I'll lose interest or if you will never know what happened, because the thing has been written. Now all I'm doing is going through and editing.

I am going to try and upload a chapter every week or maybe sooner if I can get to it. They're all written just in desperate need of editing.

So, please forgive me former readers, and to new readers I hope you enjoy.

With much excitement I present to you,

They call me Grim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten years ago Anya Royce leapt from a bridge after relentless bullying. She died that day, with not even her werewolf healing able to save her, only to become a reaper.

Changing her name and everything about herself, Grim now spends her days collecting souls and . . . waiting to collect souls. She has a mundane and emotionless life, filled only with the dead, and she's rather content. Yet, her undead life is interrupted when death is literally stopped.

Grim is thrown from her realm and back into the human's to reinstate death. The only problem? She's sent back down to her back, with the mate who rejected her and the bullies that pushed her off that bridge. Not only does she have to deal with a necromancer with a dangerous amount of power and a guilty mate begging for forgiveness, she also has a sly and smart hidden enemy, who won't stop until she has Grim and everyone else under her manicured thumb.

Rest In Peace- Ha!