10. B R E A K D O W N

Start from the beginning

I sat down on the bed beside him and he pulled me onto his lap, using every ounce of strength his body could muster up.

"Say it again."

I laughed and he nuzzled his head into the crevice of my neck.

"I love you. With every bit in me."

I felt him smile against my neck.

"I love you so much more."

HOTEL ROOM | NIGHT OF SMACKDOWN! TAPING

"But I don't wanna."

He whined as I chuckled.

He had to be on bed rest now so his head and body could heal properly and he didn't want to be at all.

I laid down on the bed beside him, pulling him closer to me and inhaling his scent.

"Please Paige."

"I'm sorry baby but it's for your well being. I want you healthy. I want you to be able to wrestle again, okay?"

He visibly pouted and I put my lips next to his ear and whispered into his ear.

"If you lay here and be good while I'm gone, maybe I'll give you a show later."

My teasing made his eyes widen and dance with excitement.

I knew that would make him stop complaining.

I kissed him goodbye and he latched onto my waist, not wanting me to leave.

I eventually escaped his grip much to his dissatisfaction. I drove to the arena where Smackdown! was being held.

Because of this storyline I had with Seth, I wasn't allowed to be seen with Dean for the sake of kayfabe.

I hated it and I knew it would break Dean's heart. I had to act like we were a couple and post photos of us onto my social media to make it believable.

Speaking of that, my phone dinged and I briefly looked at it. It was a notification for Instagram saying @/wwerollins had taken a photo of me.

After I had parked into the lot, I opened it.

wwerollins : love hanging out with my babes @/realpaigewwe

wwerollins : love hanging out with my babes @/realpaigewwe. she's the best. 😁❤️

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I hated this. All I wanted to do was be able to hang out with my boyfriend in public.

I just got another text from Stephanie, ordering me to post a photo as well. I groaned and found a photo in my camera roll. She had told Seth and I to take photos previously and she would tell us when to post them.

 She had told Seth and I to take photos previously and she would tell us when to post them

realpaigewwe : he's too cute. he fell asleep in my lap after the show. how did I get so lucky? 😍

I closed my phone and trailed my bag into the arena. I immediately saw Seth and we made noises of protest at one another.

"I hate this Seth."

"I know. Roman hates it too. He's become a lot more possessive now but I don't mind it."

"Same with Dean. I just want to be able to kiss him in public without Stephanie jumping on my throat."

"I know how you feel."

I sighed and went to the female talent area. I was immediately bombarded with my best friends.

Renee, Nicole, Rosa, and Foxy all were glaring at me.

"When were you going to tell us about you and Dean!?"

My heart lept at the sound of his name but then soon deflated once I remembered he was at home.

"I promise I'll talk about him soon, okay? I'm going through a bit of a rough time and don't really feel like talking about it right now, is that okay?"

They all nodded understandingly and I smiled before exiting the room.

I walked down the hall and saw a door that read 'Dean Ambrose'. Guess Steph didn't hear that he couldn't wrestle for a month. I would have to tell her but for now, I wanted to be alone.

I walked in and shut the door behind me. I didn't want to be here. I'm tired of everyone breathing down my neck. I just want Dean.

I was having a mental BREAKDOWN.