"Listen carefully young man. You go in Jason's room and pack your bags because YOU ARE GOING TO SLEEP IN JONGIN'S APARTMENT!" Then I did the same with Kai but I push harder because I was more angry at him. I told him to try to get along with Giovanny because otherwise there is no chance we are telling him what we are.

"And you! You're taking a freaking shower right now! And after we will go to your apartment to install Giovanny! BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO SHARE YOUR APARTMENT WITH HIM!" Then I put my index down and no one of them were moving. I look at them alternately as they were staring hard at the floor.

"Was I clear?!" I only heard a few mumbles as an answer so I get more angry.

"WASN'T I CLEAR ENOUGH?!

-Yes...

-YES WHO?!

-Yes, Tiana!

-Good! Now go do your task, and if I saw you two arguing or one of you taking all his time I'm beating him up with my high heels on!" They both flinched and left each toward a door. I sighed and feeling a bit relieved.

        It was good to release a bit of stress even If I was still pretty anxious about the message I've got last week. I didn't get more after that but it was really scary. I wanted to talk about it with Kai but he was so busy with his little war against Giovanny that I couldn't even have a second to talk with him. As each time I was alone since I got this message, I took my phone out and watch the video again and the photos trying to figure out who send that. I could see a photo of me walking with Kai and Jason on a weekend and another one at the fun fair when we were fishing plastic duck. The video is most creepy. There are every moment I spend with Kai outside my apartment. When we were playing around the pool at SuKyang's hotel, when were kissing in the car after a diner with some partners, when I was angry at lyndia's party and way more. It was creepy to think someone is following us around like this but the most frightening was the end of the video. Someone was cutting and burning photos of me and Kai or Kai and Jason. I couldn't see anything but those big hands holding scissors, cutting our memories with Kai and burning them as if he wanted to erase them.

       Kai and Giovanny both got out at the same time and they were avoiding my stare. I called Jason and he came with his head down. I know he think I'm angry at him but it's not the case. I knelt down and lift his head so he would look at me.

"I'm not angry at you.

-Really? But you were yelling again. I don't like it when you're yelling....

-I know, I'm sorry.

-This is appa's fault. Omma was angry that we were fighting with uncle Gio so she grounded us." I was surprised that Kai talked. He bent down and smile.

"You can hit Appa because he annoyed Omma." Jason looked at me to ask the permission and I nodded. He lightly hit Kai's head with his little fist and he played being hurt. Jason laughed and pinch his cheek.