Chapter 25: Day Two

Claire's POV

I wake up to Harry's massive arms, cradled around me. My head buried in his muscular chest. Yesterday was perfect. I can't even begin to imagine how perfect today will be, along with the rest of the week.

Although I am having fun, I wish he would just go already. This is going to hurt even worse when he leaves. Stop. Don't think about this. My conscious continues to remind me. Even though I think about this daily, I can't let it get to me the way that it does.

I feel like I shouldn't be here with him. I shouldn't have the luxury of his arms wrapped around me. That if I do, he will just take it for granted again. But, I can't help it. I love it. This is amazing. I wish I could make this moment last forever.

Even though, I know it is probably close to noon, and I don't want to leave this position, I know that we should probably get up and do something. Carefully, I pull one of his arms off of me, placing it to his side. He doesn't wake, but stirs around in his bed, groaning.

I tip-toe to the shower, to begin to get ready for the second day of the best week of my life. Once I am in the bathroom, I shut and lock the door behind me and turn the facet on the shower next to me. I take the bun out of my hair and begin to undress, as I hear a knock on the locked door.

"Yes?" I called out, curious if it was Harry or Louis.

"Let me in." A raspy voice commanded. I was nervous to respond. I am not dressed, but I don't want to announce that through the door.

"I don't think I can do that right now." I slightly said, unsure of what the right response would be.

"You're naked, aren't you?" He asked. I could hear the smirk behind his assumption. I just flat out started laughing.

"Oh my goodness, yes, Harold!" I replied, sarcastically. He roared in laughter.

"You could've just said that!" He teased.  "When you're done, just come to the room." He said.

"No, I thought I could take a seat in the living room." I said, giggling.

I heard him chuckle under his breath, while he walked away from the door. I get into the shower and it feels amazing. The water hitting my back as it caressed my hair. I looked to where all the soaps were.

Shit. I forgot my shower essentials! I was too busy  sneaking out of the room that I forgot the most important part of my shower. I picked up one of the soaps placed on the hanging shelf over the shower head. Great. It was axe brand. I guess I will just smell like Harry for the rest of the day! It wouldn't be so bad, because he smelled wonderful, just I don't think I will.

I laugh to myself as I begin to squirt the gel from the bottle. I massage the liquid into my hair. Repeating it with the same scent conditioner. Isn't it kind of weird that he uses conditioner in his hair? I feel myself wondering, but then again, it must be hard taming those curly locks.

Once every inch of my body is clean, I twist the knob to turn the water off. I begin to push the curtain back, and immediately, the cold air from the remainder of the bathroom hits my face and I shudder. Searching for a towel, I realize that not one of them is in sight. This is just not my day. I say to myself.

I unlock the door, and hide back behind the curtains of the shower. Hesitantly, I begin to call Harry back to the bathroom. "Harry!" I start off yelling, but I get no response. "Harry!" I scream. Nothing. "HAAARRYYY!" I screech at the top of my lungs, repeatedly. I hear fast paced footsteps coming my way.

"Claire?" He asks, worry filled in his voice.

"I need a towel." I say, peaking my head outside of the curtain. I see him smile, his face on the edge of laughter.