Chapter 16: Maybe this is the beginning of my Fairytale

-Harry's POV-

Today is probably the best day of my life. Zayn is with Melanie. I am with Claire. But, best of all!! I'm taking Claire on a date!

"Fresh Air!" I scream when we are exiting the hospital. She giggles.

"So where are you taking me tonight, Mr. Styles?" She teases.

"It's a surprise, Ms. Peters." I like this. I missed this.. And now, we are this.

"Let me go change first?" She blushes.

"Of course, babe. I'll drop you off, and go get changed myself. Then, I'll come grab you later." Tonight is going to be so fun.

"That works." She smiles at me and gives me her adress. As I pull up to her house, I take in its details.

She has a small flat, and it looks like she lives alone. Its edges are painted red and the main color is painted baige. I see she has a window leading into her kitchen and a window for each of her two bedrooms.

"Here we are!" She announces. I don't want to leave! Even though, I know the best is for later.

"Alright. Pick you up at eight?" I smile at her.

"It's a date!" She jumps out of the car and skips up to her door, blowing me a kiss on the way in.

God, I love this girl.

**

-Claire's POV-

I'm not showing it in any way.. But I am really nervous for tonight. I know that I said that we could start over but I am still nervous because of what happened last time. Last time, he made me fall hard for him just like he is this time. But the difference is that last time, effected my life dramatically.

I haven't been the same since he crushed my heart. I need to forget last time though.

It's time to focus on this time. Not my past, but my present and my future.

Let's hope Harry is included in that.

**

-Zayn's POV-

She must have thought that I was Claire. I mean of course she would. Why would she suspect me. I've been the worst boyfriend a girl could ask for. If she even considers me that anymore.

"Zayn?" Her big blue eyes roam my face.

I rush up to her and pull her into a big warm embrass. I missed her so much. I hope she will forgive what I have done to her.

"Melanie. I missed you so much. I am so sor-" I didn't even get to finish.

"Don't. The important thing is that you're with me now. And you're not leaving. Right?" I see a tint of hope in her eyes.

"Never again. I'm here." I define. She smashes her lips into mine, and I swear in that moment, it felt like forever.

**

-Claire's POV-

I let go of my thoughts and turn my attention to making myself look amazing for my date tonight.

I decide to text Harry

To: My Boo .xx

Message: Thinking about you and what I'm going to wear. Any suggestions (;

**Message Sent**

I don't know whether to dress fancy or casual or just not worry about changing at all! I have to know what to wear. Tonight could be the start of something great.

**Ding Ding Ding**

He must've responded. I run over to my phone and unlock it.

From: My Boo .xx

Message: Dress nice, but not too nice. Anything you wear will be nice, I'm sure, beautiful. Can't wait to see you. .xxx <3

Looks like I'm heading to my closet. I rummage through my clothes looking for anything nice to wear.

I decide on a nice floral pink flowing shirt with black skinny jeans. I put on black wedges and had a matching black wallet. I painted my nails black and placed a white flower on both of my thumbs and ring fingers to give the black color a pop. I curled my hair into perfect loose ringlets. My make up is more of a natural look tonight. I am simply wearing maskara.

I have to admit, I do look rather beautiful.

Screw my emotions. Tonight, I'm going to have fun.

**

-Harry's POV-

Tonight I am going to officially prove myself to her. She thinks she is hiding it, but I know her too well. I see that look in her eyes. She's still nervous.

I can't blame her, I hurt her a lot, but believe me, it hurt me just as well. I am not letting her go this easy. She is mine and I am hers. She might now know it yet, but we are forever and we always will be.

I am wearing a beige v-neck with a dark pear of skinny jeans with white converse. A rolex watch and a azek beanie. I am also going to grab my sun glasses as I walk out the door.

I grab my keys and head out the door to meet my beautiful girlfriend. Tonight is going to be fun. Tonight is going to be romantic.

Tonight is the night the fairytale begins.

**

A/N

I put up pictures of Claire's outfit for the date! Check it out!! Harry's Outfit will be put on the next part!

I tried to make this long. The next chapter is going to be the date. I know there wasn't much about Zayn and Melanie but this Fanfic was supposed to be focused on Claire and Harry.

I am thinking about starting another book on Melanie and Zayn's story? Tell me what you think. Also I have been talking to some of my readers.

They really don't want me to end this story, so I don't think I am going to.

Hopefully, people will become more interested as it keeps going on.

Well, Vote/Comment/Follow! Thanks Guys!!

~Emma <3