Chapter 1: Was that who I thought it was?

-Harry's POV-

I think back to the times where we were close.

I thnk about who she was and how we connected.

Claire was the most beautiful girl in my senior class, and I just passed her by on the streets of my hometown.

I feel guilty because of this pleasure with Claire.

I haven't talked to her for a few years but, she is looking even better than before.. If that's even possible.

I can't afford to think like this, though. That was years ago and I have a girlfriend anyway.

My girlfriend may be beautiful but she's not Claire.

Taylor also is not tollerated by the boys. Especially my best mate, Louis, he can't bear to be around her.

They say she's annoying and not enjoyable to be around.

I may agree a little bit, but I have to stand up for her.

She keeps my ratings higher and that's what management likes to see.

Some day, though, I will stand up to Management. They can't rule my life.

Maybe that day is today? I don't know if this is the smartest decision... But, I turn around and sprint.

"Claire! Wait!"

-Claire's POV-

Was that Harry? I just passed a face on the streets of Cheshire, but I am in doubt.

I think of the old Harry.

The good Harry, The Harry that was my best friend, maybe even more.

But, that Harry is long gone.

Now, it's all fame and fortune to him.

In my senior class of high school, Harry was the best.

He was one of the greatest things in my life. Scratch that.

He was the greatest thing in my life. The way we connected seemed unreal at the time and I can honestly say that I loved him with all my heart.

I am the one who had to ruin it all, though.

Maybe I am being selfish but, if I hadn't of suggested him to audition for the x-factor, he never would have gotten all famous and well-known.

He wouldn't be on every known girl's wall on a poster.

He would still be the Harry that I could call mine.

I miss that Harry.

Maybe staying hidden and being unavailable to anyone isn't the way to go.

Maybe it is time to finally move on. I need to, or I will forever be trapped in my past, in my thoughts, and in my regrets.

Time to plan for the future. I hope Harry can be in that future..

What am I saying, there's no way! No way at al-.

My thoughts were interupted with a pitter-patter of foot steps and a familiar shout.

"Claire! Wait!"

-Harry's POV-

The closer I get to her, the closer I see her breath-taking eyes and award-winning smile.

Her brown locks fell just passed her shoulders, I could see the reaction of her seeing me once again.

There was a twinkle in her eyes of enjoyment, yet a confused furrow in her eyebrows.

She seems speechless.

So am I.

Neither of us know what to say, so I just pull her into a warm embrace.

This is what I miss. This is what I will get to call mine now.

This is the piece of my heaven.

The one named Claire.

W/N

Okay, so this is my story so far. Please no hate. I am not expecting many reads, if not any. But, I worked hard on this and will update Often.

Please Vote and Comment. Tell me what you Think. Will update Soon. Thank You.