Chapter 7: Figuring it Out

-Harry's POV-

I couldn't take it any longer. We have fought for too long.

I needed to claim her as mine again.

As what we used to be.

This was all running through my mind, when I decided I needed to prove it to her.

I took her beautiful face into my hands, and kissed her.

She seemed shocked at first, but soon enough she responded.

She lightly kissed back.

I was afraid she would be like this, be scared to fall again. It was all my fault.

But, I'm going to make these things right again.

I have to. I will risk anything for Claire. My Claire.

She pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"This makes me nervous." Is all she says.

-Claire's POV-

"This makes me nervous." I say.

It was, true. Last time, we had this.... I got my heart-broken. And no one was there to mend it. I still hurt from that day.

My heart shattered and I can still feel the pain of waiting and never getting anything.

Then, when I think he came back for me, I realize he didn't even want to see me here.

Maybe these are just doubts, but they are strong. I have to reassure myself I won't get hurt again.

So that's exactly what I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry it was incredibly short! But I don't have any homework tonight, so I should have another update soon.

Don't hate me please! I love all of my readers, even if there is only a few!

Dedicated to JabbyStyles! Thanks for reading~!

Note to Brooke: Don't make fun of me bully! I hope you have nightmares about my ugly mask! Whatever! Love You! .xxxxx

Note to Bailee: Update!