Chapter 12: Connections

-Harry's POV-

I walk in to my flat to retrieve clothes for Claire, and myself for the night. 

As soon as I walk in, I hear a noise.  This startles me because I live alone, besides Louis, who was staying the night with Eleanor, his girlfriend.

I grab my lamp post as defense and walk towards the noise, as I turn the corner I see Zayn. Thank God! But, why was he crying?

"Zayn? What are you doing here? And what's wrong?" I ask, sympothetically.

"Well, Lou told me you knew someone named Claire?" He said in between sniffles.

"Yes? What about her?" I asked, getting suddenly defensive.

"Well, her friend Melanie.. I know her."

***

-Claire's POV-

"Harry's Back."

Her face is turning bright red, and her heart beat increased.  I could tell because of the monitor to prove it.

"How. Why." She hissed.

"Please don't be mad.  I ran into him on the streets outside of Starbucks, and we talked.  He took me back to his flat, and we argued a lot.  After hours of arguing, we truced." I admitted.

"Is that all?" She says, "What, exactly, did you argue about?"

"I told him how bad he hurt me, and how much it effected me.  Then he told me something. Big."

She looked confused and with a hint of anger in her eyes. "What.?" She demanded.

"He told me he loved me." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, though! I went off on him after he said that! But.. Please don't kill me." She is shaking with anger at this point.

"What did you do?" She spit out of her clenched teeth.

"After we argued after a while, I decided to give him another chance as long as he proves I can trust him again." She, just, stared at the ground.

"Are you happy?" She questions.

"Honestly, yeah.  I feel complete with him here."  She smiles, with a dramatic change of emotion.

"Well, if you're happy, I'm happy." I smiled.

"Thanks, Melanie." She, suddenly looked guilty.

"Well... I have something to admit." I must have looked in shock.

"Yeah?" I chocked out, thinking of the possibilities of what she could say.

"Welllll...." She is worrying me.

"Just say it." I hiss.

"So, Harry is One Direction, right?" She asks.

"Right..?" Why is she curious about my boyfriend?

"Then there is Niall, Louis, Liam, and Za..Za...Zayy." Why won't she just say his name!?

"Zayn?" I ask.

"Yeah, Zayn." She says, shyly.

"What about him?" I ask.

"I, kinda, know him."

A/N

So, this has been really short! I am going to try and update one more time tonight, but don't hate me if I don't!

So, what do you think is going on with Zayn and Melanie? Hmmph! Ideas Ideas! Well, thank you all of my readers, you mean a lot to me!

Don't forget to Vote VOte VOTe VOTE!! And then Vote some more!

Thank You Guys!

~Emma