Chapter 5: And it Begins

-Harry's POV-

She thinks I didn't like her as much as she liked me?  I didn't even know she felt that way.

I know I should've saved her number..

But after management got me a new phone,  they wouldn't let me save anyone's number that wasn't family related.

I didn't get to save anyone elses' numbers, anway! Not even my bestfriends.

I, then, realized that we were in a public place.

"Look, Claire, I have a lot to say to you.  But can we go to my flat or something?  I don't want this to become anymore public than it already is."

She gave me a confused look, and then agreed.

-Claire's POV-

He lead me to his flat and opens the door for me.  I enter and take in what I see.

There are awards on his walls, pictures of his friends, and bandmates, and the walls were painted a red crimison color.

I heard a noise from the stairs and looked at Harry, worriedly.

"Don't worry, it's just Louis.  He's been my room-mate for a while now.  I am going to tell him to give us some space for a while." He tells me.

And with that he calls out to Louis.

"Louis!!! Come down here please!!!"

I hear footsteps come down the stairs until, finally he arrives in the living room.

"Hello! Who are you?" He asks me.

"An old friend." I simply respond.

"Alright, well I'm Louis. Nice to meet you." He holds out his hand for me to shake.

I take his hand and shake it. "It's nice to meet you! I'm a big fan, but we'll have to get to know eachother, sometime!" I say.

"Why not now, love?" He asks.

Harry responds this time, "I have to talk to her right now."

Louis understands what he means and leaves the flat.

On his way out he says, "I'll get your number from Harry sometime, and by the way I never caught your name!"

"Claire. Talk to you later!" I reply. 

-Harry's POV-

Louis must have a crush.  I'll have to talk to him about that one later.

Right now, I have to focus on Claire.

This is the moment that I get back with her and prove to her how I was wrong and it was all my fault.

Even though, it  might not be true, and it was mostly management's fault, I know that I could've came back and explained.

I could've found her number and used it somehow.

There was a lot of things I could've done but now, all I can do is the what I will do.

I lead her to the couch and we both sit down.

"You meant more to me than the world.  You meant so much to me in words that I can't explain.  Feelings like this don't just go away. They are always there. Always." I say.

"Yeah." She laughs.

"Is there a special place in your heart for all of those girls from one night stands?" She asks.

That hurts. I don't respond, feeling embarassed at myself.

"And Harry! What about Taylor? As far as I'm concerned, you two still are together." She screams at me.

"As for the one night stands, I was drunk.  They don't count." I, suddenly get very defensive.

"As for Taylor, I need a lot of time to explain about that."

"I've got time. Explain. I'd love to hear it." She says, rolling her eyes.

I could tell she was pissed.

"Well, to start, I don't even like her!  I have no feelings for her! She is annoying, and full of herself, and obbsesive, and the boys don't get along with her, and-"

I was caught off by her.

"I get it. She's not that great!" She yells.

"No, she's not. You are."