Chapter 19: The Aftermath

-Claire's POV-

I can't lie.  I haven't felt this way since the last time I was on a date with any guy. Sadly, it was Harry.

I don't think I will ever have as strong of any feelings for anybody besides him... Especially after tonight.

It was the perfect date.  Even after all of our drama, and our times apart.... He still remembers. He remembers the exact location of our meeting point. It couldn't of been any more romantic.

As the soft tunes of the radio hum through my ears, I look over to him.

After what happened tonight, he appeared so much more attractive, if that's even possible.  His outter features have always taken my breath away. Now, so does his inner features.

Now, I see his romantic attributes.  His thoughtful mind.  His creative side.  His everything. His perfection.

Although it might be a little too soon to say this, I think I am falling for this guy, again.

And Hard.

**

-Harry's POV-

She is beautiful.  Her high cheekbones are defined even more tonight. She is happy.  Possibly the happiest I have seen her for a long time.

Throughout our whole date, she couldn't keep her eyes from searching mine. She couldn't stop from reaching over into my curls and pulling me close to her.

As we ride over the smooth rode, I feel her eyes on me.  I think I have stepped one step closer into fixing things.

Everything seems so perfect.  Perfect enough to be a dream.

But, I know from her emotions, her beauty, and her mindset... It's not.  She still keeps the memory of her in the back of her mind, pushing farther and farther forward until, eventually, it is out of her mind and all that is left is the presence.

Because, I am not giving this up again. Even if it requires sacrifices...... Claire May Peters is safe in my heart.

****

-Melanie's POV-

This is beyond my words.  Zayn is here. Sleeping in my bed with me.  Stroking my back through all of the struggles against the disease killing inside of me.

How they pulled it off? I don't know. All I know is it's all because of Claire and Harry.

***

-Zayn's POV-

It's hard.  Hard to think she is slipping out of my grasp. Slowly and painfully every day.

I try to tell myself it's okay. But, I can't continue to keep lying to myself.

Melanie is dying.

Every night, when I slip out of her hospital room. I let it all out. My tears, my love, and I'm starting to feel myself slipping away without her.

Sometimes I wonder.. Would I be this hurt without her?

And to think.....

It's all because of  Claire and Harry.

***

-Claire's POV-

He pulls up to the curb of my flat and goes around to open my door for me.

As the door swings open, he takes my hand and pulls me out of the brilliant vehicle.

He walks me up to my front door and looks straight into my eyes.

"I'm glad we could do that." He hums.

"Yeah, me too." I blush.

"Goodnight, Claire."

"Goodnight, Harry."

With a quick kiss, he makes his way down my driveway.

"Wait, Harry!" I scream, unable to stop the words from coming out of my mouth.

He shuffles to a stop. "Yes?"

"I really think this is the beginning of my fairytale." I smile.

He shows his dimples and runs back up the curb. "Our Fairytale." He whispers in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Okay!! Lots of Drama in here! Lets start with Melanie and Zayn.

Melanie is happy that Claire and Harry helped, but Zayn is thinking he isn't!!!??!?!?

Oh geez! Secondly, Harry and Claire are getting A LOT closer! Good, or bad??

Also, sorry for taking so long! I have been busy and I still feel like no one cares about this book!!

I don't think there will be a whole bunch of Melanie and Zayn in this book so, I am stlil undecisive about the new book. Tell me what you think?

Also, there is a picture of Harry at the right, just so some of you can admire his Godliness!! Gawwh! <3

Vote/Comment/Follow/Message

Goodnight my Dears! .xx

~~Emma <3