Chapter 9: Things are Better

-Harry's POV-

"I'd like that" She says.

I am jumping with joy inside, I spilled my heart to her and it all worked out. All I had to do, was tell the truth.

"Are you serious, Beautiful?" I ask, "I can really call you mine again!!?"

"Yes, Harry. I only ask of one thing." She says.

"Anything for you."

"Don't hurt me this time. Don't stop all of a sudden. Please. I never want to go through that again. Ever! Okay?"

I can totally see where she is coming from.

"You are my whole world, I would never hurt you like that again." I assure her.

"You have to promise me."

"I promise."

-Claire's POV-

"I promise."

It's hard for me to believe him after hearing that before, because it wasn't kept. I'm afraid to fall again because he didn't catch me.

But, I believe everyone deserves a second chance to prove themselves. I hope that I will be able to trust him like I did before.

I take his hand in my own and give him a warm smile.

"Then, Harry Edward Styles, I am yours." I blush.

"You're mine! I got to say that! It feels so great to say, Claire! I want to scream it at the top of my lungs!!!" He screams.

"Shhhh, we don't want the paps to hear you, what about Management and Taylor... What do we do about them?" I asked.

"Ahhh... I'll take care of that! But, for now, I have to do something!" He exclaims.

"And what is that?" I smirk.

"Follow me."

He takes my hand and leads me onto the back balcony.

"I LOVE CLAIRE MAY PETERS WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!!! SHE IS MINE!!!!!!!" He screamed.

"HARRY!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU ARE GOING TO GET IN SO MUCH TROUBL-" But, he silenced me.

He puts a finger up to my lips, "Shhhhh. It's only the truth!"

We walk inside.

-Harry's POV-

She runs off and teases me to chase her.

"Baaaaabe! I'm tired." I gasp for air.

Her phone vibrates that second.

"Oh my Gosh, Harry. I'm sorry! I have to go, like NOW! Melanie is sick in the hospital!" She runs out of my flat.

-Claire's POV-

I just recieved a text from Rylee, my best friend, Melanie's sister. Melanie is in the hospital. I have to go find out why.

I explained to Harry where I was going, and left.

A/N

Look, I know it is kind of confusing, but I am trying my hardest.

Please Vote/Comment.

I could use some advice or ideas!