Chapter 14: Will they meet again?

-Harry's POV-

I could see it in his eyes.  He truly did care about her. He looked just like I did when I thought about Claire.

With one exception.  Claire and I will be forever.  I will love her more than anyone will ever love someone else.

"So, you and Melanie... Are like a thing?" I said, smiling.

"I wish I could have it like that.  There were complications." He says falling to the ground in tears again.

"What were they, mate?" I asked.

"For starters, One Direction.  I kept in touch with her as long as I could, but, we both knew it wasn't the same." He started his story with tears in his eyes, falling and stinging his cheeks.

"We decided to take a break but would get back to each other soon enough.  That's when I found out." He could barely make the words out of his mouth.

"She was diagnosed with cancer......" He sniffled.

"And I wasn't there to be with her.  I left her all alone.  How will she ever forgive me, Harry? I am the worst."  He was obviouslly in a lot of pain. I feel for him.

"Come on, we're going.  I have a surprise for you." I say, and grab his hand, my keys, and the clothes for the night and rush out the door.

**

-Claire's POV-

She spilled everything.  How Zayn and her fell in love, instantly.  How he always meant the world to her, but she didn't know if he felt the same about her.

"He found me the night my dad nearly killed me.  He is my hero, but he's also a lot of other girls heroes too, huh.." A tear rolled down her left cheek.

"He's in One Direction, for Christ's Sakes!  Girls drool over his feet, and I'm.. I'm just an alone, ugly, sick girl." She starts letting more and more tears free.

"Melanie, you are the most beautiful girl he could ever get.  He doesn't even deserve someone as great as you, but you deserve him.  And I guarentee you, he is head over heal for you as well."

I shoot her my hear-warming smile and causes her dimple to pop out as well.

"Thanks, Claire.  You truly are the best."

"Back at you, Beautiful."

She blushes a bit.  I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and check who it is.

From: Harry (:

I'm here, Love.  I've got a surprise.  Meet me in the main waiting room? Love you! .xxx

I feel a smile find it's way to my lips and decide to accompany him.

To: Harry (:

On my way, babe. <3

"Hey, Mel?"

"Yes?" She looked concerned.

"I am going to meet Harry for a while... Will you be okay?" She smiles.

"Go have fun with you Boooyyyyfffrrieeennnd." She mocks me.

"But, will you be okay on your own, Loser?" I tease back.

"Of course!"

I start to walk out of the door.

"Don't suck face too much!"

I swear I haven't been this embarassed in my whole life! I am going to kill that girl.

**

-Harry's POV-

I make everyone's life ten times better.

I'm here with Zayn, about to get the two love birds back together.

I swear.. He owes me.

BIG TIME.

But there's that one person who makes my life ten thousand times better. 

Claire.

And, lucky for me, she's my Claire.

And she's on her way to see me.

I am the luckiest guy in the world.

**

-Claire's POV-

I am, practically, sprinting down the halls to see him.

To see those bright emerald orbs, outstanding white smile, defying bone structure, deep indented body,  built protective body, and chocolate brown curls.

I love those curls so much! I love him so much! Maybe this will turn out great for me!

I turn the corner, and there he is with Zayn.

Wait WHAT!? He's with ZAYN!?

Melanie is going to die.

**

-Zayn's POV-

Harry dragged me into this hospital, for what reason? I don't know.

All I know is I'm here, and there is a girl skipping towards Harry.

She has long flowing a light brown colored hair with perfect curled ringlets, bright brown eyes that almost are green, she has a nice body.  Not too skinny, not too fat, right in the middle.  I have to admit, she was hot!

But, nothing compared to the girl sitting in a terrible hospital room.  She does not deserve anything that is happening to her.  Melanie is too amazing for that.  She is the best.  She's perfect.

She's in a hospital room.

Hospital Room.

Oh my God. That's why we're here, isn't it!

And that must be Claire! If she's Claire, I'm going to pass out.

Because if Claire is here, Melanie is here.

"Hi, I'm Claire!" She introduces her self to me.

And after that, everything went dark.

**

A/N

So, This is a cliffhanger for sure! Sorry to put you guys through this so many times! I personally hate cliff hangers! But, I think they are the most fun way to end my stories.

Enough about Cliff Hangers!

Thank You to all of my readers! I don't know how many there are out there! But, thank you guys!

The more votes, the faster the update comes! So everyone vote please!

It tells me that I'm doing a good job!

Also! I posted a picture to the side of what my idea of Claire looked like! She has more of a hazel eyes, though! -->>

Sorry this chapter was slightly short, but I have a lot of ideas for the next update!

Well, I have a volleyball tournament tomorrow~ So Goodnight!

~~Emma <3