Chapter 24: Day One

Claire's POV

After waiting for what felt like forever, the two boys decide to join me outside. Louis looks much happier since the last time I talked to him. They walk to the car chuckling. Harry nudges Louis, and jumps into the front seat with me. Its fun to see them playing around like this. I feel a smile feel its way to my face.

"Are you going to go?" Louis asks me, a hint of humour behind his voice. Realization hits me that I am driving.. HARRY'S CAR. I don't think I can do this.

"Eh- Uhm- I'm driving?" I ask, completely calm.

"Yep. Take us wherever you want." My heart starts beating out of my chest. I hope I don't crash his car. Setting all of the doubts to the side, I put the gear into drive. "Looks like we're going shopping!" I screech, as Harry groans.

"Great. This should be interesting. Just promise me something?" Harry questions.

"What?" I ask.

"Can we all go to a movie later? I promised Lou we could go to one." He says and I smile. He is always thinking about somebody else's feelings.

"Of course." I smile.

"Hey guys?" I hear Louis pipe up from the back. Harry turns his attention back to him.

"What's up?" He asks, calmly.

"Well, Claire, do you think you could take me to Amber's? She won't answer any of her phone calls and I would really like to talk this out with her." He blurts out. The pain evident in his voice.

"Of course, Louis. Just give me the address and I'm there." I comfort him.

***

After dropping off Louis at the address of Amber's house, I am back on our way to the mall. I can't wait to do some shopping. I have been wanting new clothes forever.

"So, is there a specific reason you want to go shopping, Claire?" Harry questions. I feel his eyes roaming my body.

"Yes, I want some new clothes." I say, turning to him and smiling.

"Ahh. Now this is going to be a lot of fun." He announces, smirking. Oh god, what is he planning?

"I don't even want to know what is going through your head right now." I say, giggling.

"FASHION SHOW!" He yells in his girliest voice. I break out in a fit of laughter.

"Sounds good to me!" I say back, putting the cheesiest smile on my face.

***

Harry's POV

Yes! I finally get to have some real fun with Claire! Plus, she will be trying on clothes for me, this could heat up really quick, but it is going to be a blast.

Right away, her feet lead us in to Forever XXI. The amount of clothes in this store is overwhelming. We are going to be here for the longest time. Immediately after we walk into the store, she is piling clothes into her arms.

"Alright, here is the first load!" She screeches, excitement clear in her voice. I chuckle as she steps into the changing room. I can't helo but to feel a smile creep on my face. She is going to look astonishing, I already know.

"Make sure to show me everything!" I yell at her, while knocking on her door.

"Be patient! I will!- Wait.. Okay, I'm ready." She yells back. I take a seat on the bench outside of her room. She comes out walking in a cheetah print crop-top with high waisted light blue shorts, and a light brown cardigan over it all, making it not trashy. I feel my mouth drop open. I make no point to hide my eyes grazing up and down her beautiful body.

Her cheeks are flushed pink. "Like what you see?" She teases. I simply nod my head, unable to speak. "Then I should get it, yes?" she asks, and, again, I nod my head. She giggles and goes back into the room to try on her next outfit.

**

After she changed into a bunch of different outfits and buying what she liked, we were back in the main area of the mall. "We should probably go and get Louis, now, right?" I ask. She nods her head, and I grab her hand and lead us back to the car. I put my hand out for the keys, showing her that I am driving this time.

She obliges, and hands me my keys back.

**

After Louis is back in the car with us, we are headed to see a movie. I chose to go to a cartoon movie that only little kids would be at, because we would have fun and it wouldn't have any romantic scenes that would make anyone feel uncomfortable, especially Louis.

I tell Claire and Louis to go find some seats while I get popcorn and some drinks. After I pay for the food and beverages I go to meet them back in the theatre. I find them at the very top of the stairs. Louis is laughing, and Claire is just smiling. I wonder what that was all about.

By the time I get up there Louis is out of breath. "Your girlfriend- is - hilarious!" He says in between giggles. I laugh along with him. It's good to see him having a good time.

***

Claire's POV

The movie was great, and by the time we got back to the flat, everyone is exhausted. I am already in my pajamas with my hair up, and no make-up on. I have told Harry and Louis goodnight, and am laying in bed playing on my phone.

Suddenly, the door starts to creak open. My hearts starts racing and I have a pen placed on the nightstand next to me in my hand, ready to attack whoever is in my room. When the door is fully open, it exposes the mop of curls I have grown to love. "Harry! You scared me!" I yelled. He chuckled, and made his way over to me.

"That couch is really uncomfortable." He complains. I feel terrible.

"Oh, I'll go and take it! It's no big deal!" I say, cheerfully. He chuckles.

"No. I wanted to ask you something." He says. Oh great. What is going to leave his mouth, now? He must of sensed that I thought something was wrong because he immediately answered all of my questions.

"Do you think I could lay in here? With you, tonight?" I feel my cheeks burning in embarassment.

"I wouldn't ask for anything more." I reply. He smiles, showing off his perfect dimples.

He comes and lays beside me, placing one of his large arms around my waist, while his legs intertwine with mine. Thank God, I shaved today.

This moment is incredible. Having Harry right beside me.. I couldn't ask for anything more. It is so much like a dream; a fairytale. So far, this week has gone extremely well.

**

A/N

Alright, so my updating has gone MUCH MUCH FASTER! I am proud of myself, I am keeping up! Hopefully, it hasn't been too long for you guys!

Normally I would ask for you to comment/vote/fan. Well today I am going to ask for that.. and a little more. I have been asked for some help lately for many people's stories.

I enjoy reading all of the stories that people ask me to read because, I don't only enjoy writing, but reading also. However, one story really caught my attention.

It is called The Fight for Love she barely started it yesterday. I really am enjoying reading this story, and I think you will too! It is by Styles_Smile_1D (I dedicated this chapter to her) . I am asking you to go and read this chapter, and vote for it, proving that you have read it. Once she gets at least 4 votes (I already voted for it, so she only needs three more!), I will update again!

I know it is a lot to ask for, but she really needs my help, and I am feeling generous! Plus, I think she might be a better writer than me! And for my chapter, lets go for 4 votes as well!

As always, talk to me! I am here for you, just like I am there for anyone else!! I am on Wattpad all of the time!

I love you guys so much!!!

~Emma <3