Chapter 23: Packing

Claire's POV

I walk back into my room and start to pack a bag full of what I will need for the week that I will be spending with Harry. I can't help but to feel excited about what is going to fill this week's schedule. A whole week of Harry is going to be good for me.. I know it.

I am dreading the day when he has to pack up his things and leave me behind again because of his tour. Sure, this time, it won't be like last time, just like he said, but still.. It's a  long time for me to be separated from him. I'm going to miss him like crazy.

Just don't think about it yet. Enjoy this week and allow yourself to enjoy him while he is here. My subconscious reminds me. I agree. I need to make this week with Harry memorable.

I walk out of my room with my over-packed suitcase. I always pack more than I need. It contains 9 shirts to wear out, 3 over sized t-shirts for sleeping, 2 pairs of sweat pants and 1 pair of sleeping shorts, 4 summer dresses,  2 clubbing dresses, 2 bikinis, 4 pairs of shoes including heels that match both of my clubbing dresses, sandals, tennis shoes, and slippers, white red and jean short shorts, and of course my variety of undergarments. I also packed my curling iron, hairbrush, comb, straightener, blow dryer, my heat protectant, and hairspray.

"Woah, got enough?" He teased. I grab my purse.

"I hope." I chuckled, winking. He engulfs my hand with his and leads me out the door. Once we are to his car, he opens my door and takes my suitcase. "Hop in, I'll put this in the back." He says with a warm smile. I oblige his commands and take a seat in his car, pulling the seat belt over my head and insert it into the lock until I hear it click.

After he throws my bag into the trunk, he comes to the front of the car and enters. He inserts his key into the engine and we are on our way.

***

We finally arrive at his flat. I unbuckle myself and get out of the car. Going towards the back of the car, I see his mop of curls already working towards getting my heavy load of belongings out. "Go on in, Babe." He says while tossing me the keys. I smile and start to head towards the massive flat.

Once inside, my hands search for a lightswitch to give me the ability to see what fills the home. I have been here once before when I first ran into Harry and we had the huge fight, but I didn't really pay attention to the interior. After searching for a few seconds, I finally find one. I flip the switch up and the lights from the living room expose a beautiful sight. The walls are painted a dull light grey color, but the white furniture and variety of lights makes it look much more exquisote.

There is one large sofa sitting in the middle, accompanied by a smaller sized one turned and to the left of it with a small recliner opposite to it. There is a tall lamp that lights the majority of the room along with two small yellow lamps. As I look to the left, I notice large hanging yellow curtains. I also see the beginning of stairs leading to the upper level. When I look to the left I notice a medium sized kitchen.

I walk towards it and see granite counter tops and wooden cabinets. There is a small table placed in it, to the right of a refrigerator. The sink is in the middle of a dishwasher and an oven and stove. It's adorable if you ask me.

"Like it?" I hear a voice from behind me. I jump and turn around. Louis. "Oh my gosh, Lou! You scared me!" He rolled his eyes. What is his problem tonight? He seemed very sweet last time I met him.

"What. Now you have a nickname for me?" He bites. I lower my eyebrows and look at him confused. "I'm sorry? Did I do something to make you so cranky?" I snap. His angered look softens. "I'm sorry, Claire. Just, me and my girlfriend, Amber, have been fighting lately and I'm quite grumpy."

I force a smile. "It's okay, I'm sorry about that." He just looks at the ground, obviously upset. "Well, I hope it's okay that I'll be staying with you guys for a week, until you have to-"

"Leave?" He answers me. I nod my head, starting to feel my nostrils sting. I bite the inside of my cheek. Don't cry. I tell myself. "Yeah. Harry told me. It's fine." He replies. 

I walk back into the living room to see Harry flipping through channels on the television. I open the curtains and turn off the lights. "Why don't you guys let some light through here! It's barely one P.M.!" I criticize. Harry just rolls his eyes and continues to look for a good channel to watch. I go and stand directly in front of the tv, blocking him from seeing it. I switch it off.

"Claire! Is there something I could do for you?" He teases. I giggle, "Yes." I take a step closer to him. "What is it?" He asks. "Kiss me." I say coming even closer, our faces inches apart. "Anything for you." He whispers. I slam my lips onto his. Our lips moving in sync. I feel his tongue touch my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth more, allowing him to explore my mouth, as I do to his.

"Ahem." I snap out of it and look to where the noise came from. I feel my cheeks flush hot red and hide into Harry's chest when Louis enters the room. He takes a seat on the smaller couch. Everyone sits there in an awkward silence. "Lets go somewhere." I break the silence.

"Sounds good to me." Harry responds.

***

Harry's POV

"Sounds good to me." I respond. Louis looks at our entwined fingers and rolls his eyes. What is his problem today? "Go start the car, I need to talk to him." I whisper to Claire and hand her the keys. She takes them and walks to the car, shutting the door behind her.

"Okay. What's up?" I ask. He looks in shock. "Nothing. Let's just go." He snaps. I roll my eyes and stand in front of the door, blocking it. "I know better than that. Spill." I say firmly, standing my ground. "I miss her, okay!" He yells. Amber. She must've ended it. I see a tear roll down his cheek. I hate seeing my best mate cry.

"Lou-" I start.

"Let's just go. I don't want to talk about it." He barks, wiping the tear off of his cheek. I just hug him. He hugs back. "She wasn't worth it." I state.

"Even if she wasn't, I think I may have loved her." He responds. I give him a sympathetic stare. Just then, I hear a honk coming from outside. I chuckle. "Someone is impatient." He says giggling along with me. "Let's go to a movie, mate." I say. He smiles and walks out the door.

****

A/N

Okay!! Everyone please don't hate me! I know it has been FOREVER! But, I have been moving and it has been crazy busy for a long time! I should be updating more often. However, I just recommended my friend to get a Wattpad and I will be helping her make a new book!

I will try to update AT LEAST twice a week! But, I am busy!

To my lovely readers: I love you all so much! And please, if you read it, vote for it! It's just a push of a button!

This is the first time I have gotten the feels in my own book! When Claire asked Harry to Kiss her! It was perf.

As always, Vote/Comment/Fan

I love you all! .xxxx

Emma <3