Chapter 8: Finally

-Harry's POV-

She's looking at me with sadness, confusion, and all of a sudden an evil, suspensful look.

What is she going to do to me?  I am kind of scared, right now.

"Sooo, the kiss?" She says.

"It was nice.. I miss that, Claire." I say, convincingly.

'Bullshit, Harry.  You are just doing this because you want another girl.  Am I right? You are known as the flirt.  Everyone know's that. Even me," She says sourly.

"You were nice, at a point, before the fame and money.  I was the only important thing to you.  Now its money and being a player!  I don't mean anything to you anymore, do I? You just got bored so you ran back to me." That's nothing close to being true.

"You hurt me. Never talked to me again.  You came back to Cheshire, for who know's what reason? I thought it was for me, but I was wrong.  Harry! You really did leave me, and never came back and never planned on it!" I am in shock.

"You really have changed. Haven't you? What happened to my Harry Styles? Not, the paparatzi's Harry Styles? What happend to my best friend?"

-Claire's POV-

I was letting it all out.  I know I just kissed him, and I have to admit.. It was just how I remembered it. But the person behind it was different.  

He stood there in shock for a few minutes.

"Say something, Harry.  Do you have anything to say? Or am I right?" I asked.

"No, Claire.  I do admit, I have been a player.  I did not talk to you, or make an effort to do so.  Coming back to Cheshire, was to regain my thoughts.  To collect myself." He started.

"But, when I came back and saw your beautiful face walking down the streets, passing me... Everything came rushing back.  The feelings, the memories, the connections, us. Us! I missed you a lot, and I failed to realize how important you are." It was my turn to be in shock.

"The feelings for you, never changed.  Never.  From the moment I left and now, I loved you.  I still love you. With every bone and muscle in my body.  During my tour, I thought about you all the time and I do every second." I stared back in utter belief.

Everything he said, sounded..... Incredibly Believable.

"The kiss, meant so much to me and now, I know that I have to be able to call you mine, Claire.  I have to be able to hold you and be able to say that I love you without you thinking that I am lying.  Look, I understand that I hurt you... a lot.  And I know that I don't deserve another chance.."  I knew where this was going.

"But..  Claire May Peters, can I call you mine again?" I don't know how to respond.

We just sit there for a few minutes and I finally speak up.

"I'd like that." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A/N

Alright, so I tried to get my book to start moving forward a bit more.  I've been told that I keep writing the same thing... 

*Ahem* *Madi* *Ahem*

But, I hope it's getting better!

Vote/Comment 

Love You Guys!!! <3

~Emma <3