Chapter 17: Imperfections and Perfections

-Claire's POV-

I am deep into my thoughts, observing my figure mocking my actions in the mirror. Taking in my appearance, I let out a light groan. 'If only I could look this way all of the time' I thought to myself.

Despite all the compliments drilled into my head, (By Harry) the ones that seem to matter the most are the ones that I pound into my head repeatedly day after day. Moment after moment.

The only thoughts that I seem to tattoo in my mind are those of my looks and body. I hate my curves around my hips, my hair that never seems to cooperate, my light freckles at the peaks of my cheekbones. Most of the traits about me seem to be imperfect.

Those thoughts enter and re-enter my mind at a constant pace. Yet tonight, they disappear. I stare at my figure in the mirror and feel nothing but admire.

My hair falls perfectly into place around my shoulders in perfect loose ringlets. My eyes are showing more on their green side, rather than the brown, stunningly accompanied by long luxurious black lashes. My outfit fits perfectly around my figure, around each curve and imperfection, covering each of them with perfection. I look surprisingly beautiful but, my missing puzzle piece to complete the masterpiece is what I desire.

Harry.

I hear a knock on my door followed by a ding of my doorbell. I place my black wedges over my feet, grab my wallet and swiftly move towards the door.

I reach my hand out to grab the door, re-check my self in the mirror, and turn the knob to meet the most handsome man I have ever met.

He is wearing a beige colored v-neck and a dark blue colored pair of denim jeans. His white converse match with the beanie placed on his head. The perfect touch to his put-together is his rolex watch. He has no flaws. This man is perfect.

**

-Harry's POV-

My nerves are racing through the roof on my way to the market. Unsure, of the types of flowers she enjoys, I decide on classic red roses. I take in the sight of the roses. They seem to match the color of Claire's Cheeks.

She is all I can think about, I can't get the girl off of my mind. She is perfect. Her hair falls perfectly wtihout her trying, she has the most perfect body, gorgeous eyes, she is just overall Perfect.

My perfect.

Through all of the ups and downs we have been through; the long summers not spent together in distance; the decisions not based on eachother, I finally get my chance to prove to her how great of a guy I am, and my dramatic changes.

She is my desire. My Angel on Earth. My perfect fairytale.

I pay for the roses and head for my car in the store parking lot. Holding the roses with delicacy. Tonight is important for me, because tonight is our new beginning.

There was a time before, when we were untouchable. Nothing else in the world mattered. All that mattered was us. The Fairytale from before; the fairytale to be replayed without default this time around.

Claire was my everything. Is my everything, and I would go around the world and back to prove something like that to her.

But, step one, Earn my trust back. That's on the path to right.

I pull up to Claire's driveway and step outside onto the cold pavement. I am full of mixed emotions of joy, nerves, and hunger.

I walk, slowly, up to her front door and press my knuckles into the door. Figuring, she didn't hear me, I ring the doorbell.

I hear clicks of a shoe slowly getting louder with each step. Finally, the front door swings open to a sight not seen by any other person.

Admiring the breathtaking figure in front of me, I clear my throat. She is the only girl that has ever been able to get me to freeze up. She is so special to me.

"You look absolutely breathtaking." I manage to choke out.

**

-Claire's POV-

He stands in awe before clearing his throat. I have never seen him behave like this, before. Although, it has been a while.

"You look absolutely breathtaking." He says to me and holds out a boquet of a dozen red roses. It is beautiful.

"Thank You, not so bad yourself." I flirt.

I take the flowers to the kitchen, and place them into a vase of water. "The roses are beautiful" I choke out, taking in the sight. It was perfect. He was perfect. Our night was going to be perfect.

But, that was just the beginning.

**

A/N

Alright, sorry it has been so long. I know, I said that the date would be on this chapter, but I really wanted to update and the date chapter is going to be quite long, so I need time to think.

I might upload the date chapter tomorrow.

I want to thank my readers and voters. I also have an announcement.

This book was meant to be made only on Claire and Harry. Some of you have asked me to include Zayn and Melanie a little more.

I would be glad to, but instead I had a different idea.

I will include them in the story a little more, but how about another fan fiction about Zayn and Melanie called The Boy who Changed my Life .

I posted the story, vote on the story if you want me to start it. Otherwise I'll just delete it and pretend like I never even made it.

Anyways! The picture of Harry's Outfit is to the right.

You're welcome.

Well, vote, Vote VOte, VOTe, VOTE!! And comment what you think? I feel like this was a good chapter.

Nice and detailed. Lol.

Love you all (PS Sorry this A/N was so long!)

~Emma <3