XIX- Harry and Brooke

Start from the beginning

"And where would you be if you hadn't have moved here and met us?" Alice said dramatically, tying her curly red hair up into a bun.

"Somewhere normal," Brooke muttered and grinned. "Let's go to the gym!"

*

"Do they know?" Indianna wondered, looking at Brooke curiously.

"Know what?"

"About werewolves and stuff?" Indianna looked at Sasha, Alice and Violet and Brooke shook shook her head.

"No. If they do then they are keeping it a good secret. Although, I think Alice might have her suspicions about Kal, they're brother and sister after all."

"How you doing, melon head?" Kal said loudly, walking over to Alice and wrapping his arm round her shoulder.

"Don't touch me, you pig!" Alice snapped and elbowed Kal in the ribs.

"Oh, you bitch! What was that for?" Kal exclaimed and flicked Alice on the ear.

"Did you just flick me! You annoying buffoon!" Alice yelled and Kal snorted.

"Buffoon?" Kal scoffed. "Alice, you seriously worry me sometimes."

"Go away you grotesque creature," Alice muttered.

"I'm deeply offended," Kal said and rolled his eyes. "Oh, Brooke, Harry wants you."

"He's got legs, tell him to get off his fat ass and use them," Brooke shrugged and inspected her nails, but not before looking up at Harry who glared at her from across the gym.

"Indianna, Greyson wants you too."

Indianna looked at Greyson who was staring directly at her. He arched an eyebrow and she smirked. "I'm good."

"Suit yourself, girlies, you'll just have two annoyed wolves on your hands," Kal grinned and walked away from them, but not before ruffling Alice's hair.

"Wolves?" Alice scoffed. "My brother needs a new way to refer to his friends, it's not very polite."

"Hmm," Brooke nodded.

*Come here, sugar.*

*I don't want to.*

*Would it help if I said please?*

*Hmm, no.*

*I will come over there,* he warned.

"He's in your head, isn't he?" Brooke gasped, looking at Indianna. "Harry used to do that to me all the time. It was annoying as hell until I learned how to block him out."

"Block him out?" Indianna frowned. "You can do that!"

"Yeah," Brooke shrugged.

"How?"

"You don't know? You mean Greyson hasn't told you?"

"No," Indianna muttered and narrowed her eyes at Greyson and smirked.

*Oops. It slipped my mind.*

"The ass," Indianna said under her breath.

"I'll come to your house tonight and I'll teach you, yeah?" Brooke offered and Indianna nodded gratefully.

"Thanks."

"No problem, us girls gotta stick together," Brooke grinned and she tensed when Harry walked over to her. "Harry, we're talking about periods and using tampons for the first time, you don't want to hear that, do you?"