"Klaus-"

"Shh." He hushed me, rubbing my heat as he traced kisses from my lips to my throat.

We both froze in our movements, our ragged breathing the only sound filling the room.

I shivered when Klaus pressed a hard kiss against my throat, at that same moment plunging two fingers into my core.

I gasped as a wave of pleasure overwhelmed my body, his harsh sucking of my skin and steady pumping of fingers in and out of me.

I understood how hard it was for him to keep himself controlled, especially in this moment. And he had warned me before we went further, but I wanted him to.

I craved for him to. To feel his fangs sink into my skin, taking my blood inside him, linking us together.

Bite me.

He didn't even question against it.

The second his fangs pierced through my skin, I recalled the first time he had taken a bite out of me, around when we first met. That was only a few months ago, when it felt like years ago.

The first time was horrid and painful, his fangs ravaging my skin.

But this time was different. Although I could feel his hunger and lust as he drank from me, the pain was not as agonizing as much as the first time.

He was being gentle, taking my blood in small gulps. I could feel him almost losing himself a few times as he gripped on to me harder than usual, but he regained his control.

Who knew such a stubborn and dangerous vampire could be so.. Gentle and controlled. Especially drinking my blood.

Its as if this action reflected his feelings for me, that he actually cared about me.

And when he pulled away, his tongue grazed over the puncture wound, before planting a small kiss on it.

He sat up, looking down at me with his beautiful crystal blue eyes as he removed his pants swiftly. There wasn't even a hint of my blood anywhere around his lips, as he watched me with an unknown emotion alive in his eyes.

And then he hovered over me, arms on either side of my head as I felt his tip rest at my entrance.

I wanted him even more.

"If you think I plan to let you go so easily after this, you're wrong." He spoke in his husky, accented voice as he gave me a small smirk.

I grabbed his face in one hand, snaking my other arm around his back.

"If you think I plan to give you up to Jade Margaret or your psycho parents after this, you're wrong." I shot back to him.

He smiled, then moving his lips down to mine, at the same moment pushing into me slowly.

I gasped into his mouth as his huge member filled my entire core, my body reacting greatly as he stayed in me for a few more moments. He then pulled out slowly, before pushing back in faster.

The pace grew steady as he pumped in and out, my nails scratching the entire surface of his back as I felt a heat grow inside of me.

I had never felt more alive than I did with Klaus at this very moment as he made love to me.

"You.. are.. mine." He growled against my lips, moving them onto my throat as he bit down on me, increasing his pace. I moaned in immense pleasure as Klaus pulled away from my throat, then down on my chest, biting down just above me left breast.

His steadily increasing pace as he took my left wrist, biting down on it caused the sensation inside me to increase.

He claimed me, as I felt him growing closer to his peak. His love bites had caused me to gasp as he pumped hard and fast inside me, plunging deeper inside me each time. My body shook every time, this feeling of pleasure taking over my entire body.