Part XXXV

*****THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED.

-

not edited

-

Jade Alexander

Klaus ground his hips into mine as I wrapped my legs around him tightly, our kiss deepening, tongues dancing as his hands roamed my sides.

A fire ignited in my heart that I had never felt before, sending an overwhelming shock of pleasure throughout my entire body.

I gasped when I felt him rip my top apart, wounding it around my arms as he threw it to the side, taking his lips from mine briefly only to move his lips to my cheek, down to my jaw, before resting against my neck.

He ground his hips harder into mine, placing one of his hands on my side, the other one on the base of my throat as I felt myself freeze in terror.

Klaus breathed in my scent, planting gentle kisses down to the base of my neck before he stopped.

I felt him tense against my body as his breathing against my skin grew ragged, plummeting me to cower underneath him in fear.

He wouldn't bite me again. Right?

Not intentionally.

I gasped when he spoke in my mind as he suddenly yanked himself from above me.

"Don't leave me." I blurted out, feeling panic rise inside of me.

"I can't. I don't want to hurt you." He said, his tone sounding pained. His eyes burned into mine, eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me like I was the most precious being in the world to him. And then they moved back into my throat, onto that hint of a scar from when he first laid his fangs on me.

Regret flooded his eyes.

"Then don't." I spoke, his expression sending chills through my skin. And in that moment I finally remembered that I was bare shirtless in front of him.

"It's impossible for me to resist you, love. If you want this, I can't promise that I wont hurt you."

"I trust you won't."

He chuckled, shaking his head at me. "Then you are a little fool."

I clenched my teeth in annoyance.

Before I could walk off in anger, he was on top of me again, attacking my lips as he ground his hips harder into my parted legs, feeling his hardness send deep chills throughout my blood.

I tangled my hands in his hair, bringing him closer as the closeness and feel of our bodies sent constant jolts of pleasure throughout me.

Klaus moved his hand down my chest, wrapping it around my back to unclasp my bra.

I suddenly felt bare before him as I felt his hands roam down my breasts and my side, gripping the small of my sides as he ground himself harder against the throbbing heat in between my legs.

I let out an overwhelming moan as I fumbled around with his shirt, pulling it over his head, our lips breaking just for a split moment as we resumed our dance. I gripped onto his back, scratching my nails down his skin as he ground harder into my core each time.

His hands roamed my bare skin, before they rested on my hips, suddenly yanking my jeans down, along with my panties underneath.

I gasped, our lips parting as his hand flew down to my core between my legs, pressing his fingers against my core.

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) ***ON HOLD***On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara