Part XXVIII

not edited

-

Jade Alexander

The second Klaus slammed the door shut, I was pressed up against the wall, his body pressed right up against mine.

He brought his face down to my neck, sending chills up my body. He inhaled my scent, before breathing it out, his warm breath tickling my neck.

"You smell good."

"And you smell like liquor." I used all my strength to shove him off of me, shocking his chest a bit with my hands, knowing my strength enough wasn't enough to get him off me.

Klaus stumbled back, giving me a seductive smirk.

I rolled my eyes. Out of all the times, right now was an absolute terrible time.

"Klaus, we need to talk. And you are going to sit down, be a good boy, and listen." Surprisingly Klaus plopped himself down on his bed, eyeing me up and down.

"Hm. You changed."

I sighed. "Yes, I cleaned myself up two hours ago. Sorry my legs aren't bare for you to drool at anymore."

"I wasn't talking about that kind of change." He suddenly said seriously.

I narrowed my eyes at him, approaching his bed and sitting myself next to him. I turned my body to face him below me. It took a lot of self control to not drift my eyes to his bare torso.

"Why is it you don't sound drunk anymore?" I tilted my head and asked him, curious.

He chuckled.

I smiled down at him before shaking my head. I had to get back on topic.

"This probably isn't the best time to talk to you about this since you're drunk, but-

-wait." He interrupted me, sitting up. He turned his body to face mine but scooted closer to me. I tensed as he was now not even a foot from my face.

"You're frowning. Don't frown. It doesn't look good on you." Klaus said, looking hard at me.

"Are you insulting me?"

"No. I'm complimenting you, love."

"How is that supposed to be a compliment?" I frowned at him.

"Because, you look beautiful when you smile." He grinned.

I let out a small laugh, shaking my head.

"Stop getting me off track."

"That was never my intention." His eyes held a glint of mischievousness.

I glared at him.

"You can carry on now with whatever important matter you were saying." Klaus said with a gesture of his hand.

I took a deep breath.

"We have to-

-stop." Klaus shook his head.

"You stop! You're the one interrupting me!" I snapped.

"I told you to not frown. Whatever you're about to tell me is, I'm assuming, something bad."

"I was not frowning." I said, annoyed.

"I don't want to hear it if its something that horrible that you frown every time you start of your sentences."

"Its not horrible. But its not good either." I bowed my head, fisting my hand with the bed sheets.

"Alright. Speak whatever is on your mind now."