Part XX

not edited

-

Klaus

I dragged this wolf's body into the basement of the cabin, using the outside entrance to drag him in. I turned on the basement light, walking over to the sealed area of my 'torture room'. I unlocked the door to the area with my fingerprint, flicking on the light switch. I walked back, dragging the unconscious boy's body into the room, placing his body in front of the 'torture chair' as I liked to call it. It was made of iron, with wrist, ankle, and neck straps to keep you locked onto the chair. But within each strap was a set of needles, four each, two containing wolfs bain, the other two contained with vervain. I walked over to one of the shelves, taking out a securely locked bucket. Then lifting the boy onto the chair, I strapped in his neck, ankles, and wrists, making sure each one was locked on tight. I unscrewed the lid of the bucket, revealing the strong smell & poisonous liquid of wolfs bane.

Perfect.

I took a pair of gloves from one of the shelves that lined the walls, taking rope next. Then I drenched the rope in the liquid of wolfs bane, hearing the slight sizzle. Taking it back out, I was careful to not get it on my already bloody clothes, holding the rope away from my body.

I walked behind the boy, wrapping the rope around him starting at the clavicle. I wrapped it around him and the chair, going down along the way. The boy moved slightly a few times in pain, so to make sure he wouldn't scream as soon as he woke up, I placed a cloth in his mouth, which contained a few drops of wolfs bain on it.

Once finished with the boy, I put everything back, making sure everything was secure and safe.

I walked out of my torture room before turning back to look at the wolf.

He knew something. Something about Jason. But the fact that this boy knew of my location meant only one thing.

Silas, Elijah, or Morgan had given away our location.

I assumed it wasn't Silas. He was most concerned for Jade's safety before I left. Neither would it be my brother, who is always loyal and trusting to me.

So that left one person. Morgan.

The fact that Morgan was capable and let herself die for Jason to live did not sound like her. Maybe she was forced, forced by something. Or someone.

The only person that I could think of that were capable of doing that was Silas. But he wouldn't do that. Not now, at least.

So that left only one person: one very selfish and wicked witch. Jade Margaret.

I grew forward to torturing this poor wolf.

Locking up the room, I made my way upstairs, stopping at the top step, listening to two quiet voices.

"What did they want with her?" A woman's voice said. Alycia.

"I don't think they wanted her. They were after Klaus." My good friend Owen said, concern in his tone.

I flung open the door, they're heads turning to me. Alycia rose her eyebrow at me as she eyed me up and down, while Owen gave me a welcoming smile.

"How many?" Alycia asked.

"Eleven." Owen simply replied.

Alycia's jaw dropped, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Please, Klaus, find a better way to control your temper."

"If it makes you feel better, they attacked me first."

"Yeah! Because you taunted them!" She snapped. I let out a chuckle.