You Can't Seduce Me

Start from the beginning

"Hey, TaeHyung?"

The younger hummed a response. "I'm bored. Let's do something" Jimin said, causing TaeHyung to raise an eyebrow.

"Do something with you? Pass. I know what's on your mind so I refuse to participate"

Jimin let out a sigh, shaking his head. "Let's do something doesn't mean let's have sex" He said, gaining the younger's attention again.

"Unless you want to"

TaeHyung rolled his eyes before getting up and heading to his bedroom. "You can play on your own now. We have uni tomorrow so I'm going to rest. Goodnight, Jimin" He said, closing his bedroom door. Jimin grinned as he lay back on the sofa. For him everything was going well. He was living with the guy of his choice, giving him access to the younger 24/7.

What more could he ask for?

~

"Jimin, TaeHyung. You're both late"

The two boys bowed their head in apology. 'Why am I always late to this lesson..?' Jimin thought, mentally cursing. He was not helping himself. "Just go take a seat, Jimin. We do this way too much. And I'm guessing I should be expecting TaeHyung to be late all the time too since you two live together"

Jimin simply grinned whereas an embarrassed TaeHyung sheepishly took his seat, mumbling an apology. "Your excuse for being late is him in videos," Hoseok said, nodding over to TaeHyung. "Were you watching a live performance last night or what?" He asked, Jimin rolling his eyes.

"You heard him last time, it's not that easy to get him into. It's not impossible, I can and I will do it, but for now I'm just stuck with his videos"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "So that's your excuse, but why was TaeHyung late?" He questioned, noticing how Jimin grinned. "Well.. that's kinda my fault"

.

"Jimin, wake up. You're going to be late" TaeHyung said, shaking the older who had his head covered with his duvet. "Five more minutes.." He mumbled, turning the other way. The pink haired boy frowned at this. "Fine, stay here. I'm not getting late" As he turned away, he was stopped when his wrist was held.

"Yah, don't go" Jimin said in a sleepy voice, peeking his head out from the covers. "I don't want to get late. Either you come now or I'm leaving" TaeHyung stated, noticing how Jimin smirked. He decided not to question it and walk away but that did not go to plan.

"Woah~"

He was pulled into bed, on top of Jimin, unable to stop it since the older was too strong. "Yah, Park Jimin. What is wrong with you?" He frowned at the grinning idiot underneath him. "You can't leave me like that. We're roommates now"

"That doesn't mean anything to me. Now let me go" Jimin simply shook his head as he wrapped his arms around TaeHyung's neck whilst the younger was still hovering on top of him. "Last night you went to bed early so you have to make up for it now"

TaeHyung glared at the boy underneath him. "We have school, do you not understand that?"

"Relax, we still have time. I'll just skip breakfast and we can leave, it takes me like two minutes to get changed. I want to talk to you" TaeHyung raised and eyebrow, eying the older up suspiciously. He didn't know if this was a trap or if Jimin really had something to say. "About what..?" He asked wearily.

"I need you to know something" Jimin said which was intriguing. "Okay.. tell me"

"I know that I come across as as guy who just wants you for your body but I'm not actually like that. Yes, eventually I want that but I can't help it. I'm an 18 year old single guy who hasn't been with anyone for two years. Can you blame me? I just want you to know that I wouldn't take advantage of you or your body and I would definitely not force you into anything you don't want"

Hearing that made a small smile creep up on TaeHyung's face.

"That's why I'm going to seduce you so you'll give your body to me willingly"

And Jimin was back. TaeHyung frowned at that older, lightly hitting his chest. "I told you, you won't be able to. I've been with more men than you can think of, seducing me is not something that's going to be easy" He said.

"Challenge accepted"

TaeHyung let out a sigh. "Why are you so difficult..? It's not gonna work so quit while you're ahead" He said, unwrapping Jimin's arms and sitting up instead. As he did so, he noticed Jimin smirking which confused him.

After a few moments, he realised that he was basically sitting on Jimin's crotch so he jumped up off the bed.

"Was that...?" He asked, pointing down to Jimin's lower region. The older grinned and nodded. "It was" Rolling his eyes, TaeHyung headed out the room. "Horny bastard.."

He glanced over at the clock and almost had a heart attack. "Yah! How much time did we waste? We missed the bus! Get your ass out of bed now, we need to leave"

.

"So you walked?" Hoseok asked. "More like ran. It said the next bus wasn't coming for a long time. But when we were running, we saw the bus drive past us.. Stupid bus timetable.." Jimin mumbled.

Hoseok looked over in the direction of TaeHyung who was a few rows ahead of them. "How's the progress with him going?" He asked, nodding over to the younger. Jimin simply grinned at that question. "I think well. You know, I think I can actually do this. At first I was doubting myself because come on, he's a pornstar, my sexiness can only do so much. But then I thought about, that's all acting. They haven't actually tried to seduce him so I have an edge. This is all off camera so it's real. That's all fake."

Hoseok nodded his head in agreement. "True.. Did you ask him if he's been with anyone? Because a lot of people in that industry actually get together sometimes"

Jimin pouted as he stared at his desk. "I forgot about that.."

~

A/N: hola chicos

Can I just start off by saying a big thanks to everyone who's reading this and voting etc ily you pervs

This book has got almost 2K with only 2 chapters

Like wtf that's never happened to my books before

Shoutout to my perverted readers

Anywaysssss I didn't take that long, did I?

It's quicker than most updates I do..

My brain won't stop making stories in my head and I go crazy if I don't write them so I just put them in my drafts bc I have way too many unfinished fics.

I swear in my drafts I have about 16 fics and half of them are vmin

I won't publish them until I get somewhere with my stories those so dw

P.s yesterday, or day before i cant really remember, I decided to finally watch feel so good. It takes me a while because I have to prepare for moments like this.

BUT OMG MA BAE FUCKING JUNG DAEHYUN

I died. I actually died..

Anyways this is long so I'm gonna shut up and go

Baiiiii ,have ma love

mar 2020 update: ew wtf is wrong with me ^