Tears and Bloods

Miss me?"

"Tiff? Omo, did you finished your business back there? Good, so-" Hyoyeon was cut-off in a midway when her twin sister punched her hard straight into her pity stomach made her groggily laid on the cold hard ground, she didn't see it coming but she felt more betrayed than amused because of her strength and speed. A little tears escape from her eyes as she kept her composure not to show her vulnerable facade to everyone.

"How could you!!!!" Hyoyeon yelled but the unbearable pain was taken over her body as she keeps on gripping tightly on the book.

"Sorry-" Tiffany mumbled but Hyoyeon caught it.

"When you first claimed yourself as my lost sister I felt happy and delighted as I thought we could live a happy and normal life as sisters and caught up with each others whereabouts but guess it turns out the other way, dear sis. I was longing for a family I mean my own since I used to live by myself and envying every family on the park, eating on a chinese restaurant or spending their leisure time watching movies or cuddling in bed all day but unfortunately it remained as a dream, a wonderful one." Tiffany inhaled deeply as she kept her tears while staring at her sister who has lowered her head because of guilt building up on her.

Taeyeon witnessing the heartbreak scene between the twins as he hide himself nearby like his wife told him to. He was also teary-eyed when he recalls his own family a long time ago but thankfully it was replaced by Tiffany and his son Mason, a clenched on his fist was visible when he remembered that he had no longer have a son. Mason was already dead just awhile ago that he blame himself unable to protect his own family like his father used to protect him when a war between vampires and werewolves. He was startled when he felt a squeezed on his shoulder but remains compose when he saw his uncle Kim letting out a sad smile showing his sympathy over him.

"You remember them, don't you?" The older Kim speak with warmth just like his father maybe it's because they were siblings.

"I was useless shit." Taeyeon murmured without glancing at his uncle Kim and focused at the twins who were dealing with each other.

"Everyone was a useless shit just like you so you don't have to blame yourself because it was normal to commit mistakes though we're not human but we're human in hearts." The older Kim try to soothe his hopeless nephew.

"As if we have a heart." Taeyeon rolled his eyes and let out his sarcasm over the older Kim who stiffled his laugh.

"Just remember that I got your back as I treat you like my own as well as Tiffany and Hyoyeon and I'm glad that you end up with my eyesmile princess." Uncle Kim giving him a pat on his head mentally noted that Taeyeon loves that action towards him when he was a child.

"But remember I'm on a mission and killing them was my main reason here and also I don't want the Elders of both tribes intervened with this matter." The seriousness of his tone back and being a professional assassin he has a two face showed to his opponent. Now, he was back with his emotionless and heartless facade as he drawn out his silver 2mm caliber to proceed on his mission.

"And also I'm on a mission to protect my wife here Mr. Kim." Taeyeon swiftly moved away from where the older Kim stood with a gun on his hand while he was showing his elongated fangs and sharp claws that could shreds flesh into pieces.

"Just give me what you've got under your sleeves, Taeyeon." The older Kim smirked making Taeyeon copied him.

"Try me!"

MEANWHILE.....

"T-Tiffany? I'm sorry I didn't know." Hyoyeon felt defeated on her twin sister's confession just now and stared at her with her loving eyes it was a long time when she felt weak like this and her sudden emotions that she kept from ages started to pours out and leaving her fragile from her sister's warmth as Tiffany slowly engulfed her into her embrace as Hyoyeon sobbing hard but their heartwarming moments was disturbed by the Elder Im's presence who was disgust by them.

"Seems like I was on a wrong timing here?" The Elder Kim who wears a black cloak to cover his whole body as his crimson doe-eyes was shining with hatred and ready to murdered everything captured by him.

The Elder took a three steps forward from where the twins was shivered in fears as Tiffany gripped tightly on her sister to protect her from him and her crescent eyes turns into a sharp glares like she was throwing invisible daggers into him but the old man was not easily shaken by that and continue to approached them slowly. He halt and stared at them with a straight face and without hesitations he penetrate his sharp claws deep into Hyoyeon's chest where her heart was located they we're both surprise as they didn't see it coming nor sense his actions just like an ordinary wind normally hits their flesh. Feeling nauseous the older twin coughs blood when the Elder Im withdraw his hands soaked with her own blood and shifted his gazed into the younger one who seems blur with surprise look when she noticed a crimson eyes staring at her. She shivers down through her spine feeling afraid her mind feels empty when Hyoyeon's breath being ragged and her body felt relaxed and cold.

"YOU MUST DIE!" The Elder Kim slashes her without a second thought as blood showered into the thin air like horror. She froze and everything went black afterwards.

"T-TIFFANY?"

**********************************

A/N: CLIFFHANGER, EH? HAHAHAHA! ONE MORE CHAPTER AND I'M DONE. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING GUYS I PROMISE THAT I WILL MAKE BETTER STORIES IN THE FUTURE. GOMAWO~

PLEASE READ MY HALLYU STAR GIRLFRIEND COZ I WILL CONTINUE TO WORKED ON IT AFTER THIS~

GOD, I'M WAITING FOR TIFFANY AND JESSICA'S SOLO COMEBACK HERE!

chocomint89 xxxxxx