We Are Now One

TIFFANY POV

I woke up at the place where surrounded by all whites, slowly I frowned and squirmed under the blanket. Oh my head hurts! Did I bump into something or what? Ugh! Seriously? I slowly get off from the bed where I was into my deep slumber, I felt everything on my body was numb even my heart? Nah, what was that? I looked myself into the huge mirror I found across the white room, well I looked pale but still beautiful. LOL! I run my fingers through my features and gently caresses, am I alive? I furrowed my brows when I noticed something. My eyes we're like a bloodshot red? Did I took illegal drugs? I felt cold inside and out.

"Wait? What? I couldn't remember anything even my fucking name? What happened? Am I drunk or something? Why I couldn't remember? Shit! Fuck!" I thought mentally.

Suddenly, my reflection of me appears from nowhere, I saw her smirked evilly at me as she approached, she looks like a badass version of me especially when she's wearing all black. A coat, tank top, ripped jeans and a combat-like shoes but other than that myself still looked gorgeous with a red lips. Yeah! I'm proud that I have such pretty face. She finally stood infront of me but her smirked didn't leave her face as she grazes my soft face using only her cold lips before she paused on my exposed neck since I'm wearing an oversized white shirt that fits down on my knees. I felt a stung on my neck when she sucked it and sipped my blood. Why did I even let her but I couldn't move an inch? Ottoeke?

She stopped and I held my neck but unbelievably no blood came out from where she sucked but I saw blood on her lips before she wipe it off. Wae?

"We are now one." My version of me spoke as I was oblivious of what she have said.

"Wait! What are you talking about?" I asked but she disappeared like a ghost after the light came out.

"O-One?"

TAEYEON POV

I was panting hard after I performed the forbidden rules on my wife but I hope it still worked on this. I begged all of the saints in the world to let my Tiffany live for a long time beside me I couldn't bear that someone close to me leave me like that alone. She was still a beauty even though she was a totally corpse now, my heart hurts seeing her like that and thinking I was a useless husband for her so at least it would help her but I'm not yet sure about this since vampires didn't used it nowadays.