The Truth Behind

NO ONES POV

Sooyoung arrived at the place when raging Daesung barging inside without his permission. He was startled by his possession and without his warning he was grabbed on his both arms by Seungri and TOP with other wolves.

"W-What's t-the meaning of this?" Sooyoung confusingly asked while he was being captive by the wolves.

"Tss...are you acting dumb? Do you think we're just letting you accepted by us as a wolves? NO WAY!" Daesung blows his sarcasm to him and let his wrath burst as he was taking revenge for the vampires for killing his parents as well as their clan.

"You f****ing asshole!" Sooyoung exclaimed trying to squeal from the wolves gripped but they were tough enough to restraint him and make him got down on his knees helpless.

"Oh? Do I have to get scared? Scary! Well, at least I have to thank you for knocking down all the hindrances on our plan." Daesung sarcastically stated grinning wickedly while acting scared made the crew laughed.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD......

Unbeknown to Sooyoung, Mason and Jiyoung we're also captured by the wolves when they we're talking on the park.

"Jiyoung-ah? Are you alright?" Mason asked while shooking the latter beside him with his body tied by the rope.

"I-I'm h-hungry Mason." Jiyoung exhaustedly response leaning her head back into Mason's broad shoulder they we're back facing each other with a rope tightly wrapped around them.